1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:00
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I never said the dead chicken was buggered. I left open the mode of sexual congress. However, I wouldn't personally recommend oral.

But seriously, you can't really believe that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVE SEX WITH A DEAD CHICKEN, can you? I have an ineradicable intuition that there something seriously morally and aesthetically wrong with it.
    ...[text shortened]... personally think that the sex-with-a-dead-chicken example threatens to refute utilitarianism.
    It's probably the only subject on which FreakyKBH and I agree.
    What's say you and I get on over to a Kenny Rogers Roaster and celebrate?
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]You truly are an idiot.
    So, I can assume I receive no credit for the hen pun?[/b]
    If you wanted to seduce a hen, would you engage in fowl play first?
  3. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    29 Nov '04
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:37
    That showed a lot of pluck.
    You 2 need to get a room. Or a roost.
  6. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:45
    I never said the dead chicken was buggered. I left open the mode of sexual congress. However, I wouldn't personally recommend oral.

But seriously, you can't really believe that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVE SEX WITH A DEAD CHICKEN, can you? I have an ineradicable intuition that there something seriously morally and aesthetically wrong with it.
    ...[text shortened]... personally think that the sex with a dead chicken example threatens to refute utilitarianism.
    The only reason I assumed that method of sex with a dead chicken is that as far as having sex with a dead chicken goes I thought it seemed more physically possible, but that is irrelevant.

On the serious note, I do actually believe that there is nothing morally wrong about having sex with a decessed chicken. I would not make that choice myself and if I had a son or daughter and found that they were exhibiting necroalektorophiliac tendancies, I would have them see some sort of therapist because it would probably be an indicator of some sort of deeper psychological problem. I would find it disgusting, but I don't believe there is anything morally wrong with it, just like sex with obeses, hairy, elderly midget women or enjoying Justin Timberlake music.

On your comment that there is something aesthetically wrong with it, I'll have to agree, it can't be pretty whatever method you chose, at least to my and most people's definitions of beauty.
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 22:49
    And by the way, this is the funniest and most entertaining thread I have read in the spirituality forum in quite a while. I do give some credit for the hen pun, just not enough for a rec.
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 23:58
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Why does your friend need repenting and how can ATY go about doing it?
    Well, first you get some pent, and a pent-brush. Then you liberally apply the pent to the object or person requiring re-penting.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 01:06
    So, let's get this straight: on balance, you regard pleasurable sex with dead chickens, who were not exploited for that purpose during their lifetimes, as a morally good thing?
    Sure! Pleasure is good.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 01:091 edit
    You must be reading from a different moral dictionary than am I. My source says sexual relations with an animal (fighting or not) is repre[b]hensible. I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).[/b]
    I certainly am. I am a utilitarianist and you're a Christian.

I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).

People get AIDS from having sex with dead chickens? I thought they got AIDS from having sex with living people. Dead chickens are probably pretty safe in comparison.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 01:12

...[text shortened]... personally think that the sex-with-a-dead-chicken example threatens to refute utilitarianism.
    I'd think my kid was not typical, and I'd suggest psychiatric evaluation. I'd tell the kid not to hurt any living chickens. I'd also tell the kid that socially this is really going to mess with his lifelong happiness. But...if that's what he wants...he has a right to be free. If he's happy, good for him!
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 01:12
    [b]You truly are an idiot.
    So, I can assume I receive no credit for the hen pun?[/b]
    I saw it. It was mildly amusing but not rec worthy.
  13. Forgotten
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 06:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If a person, female or male, experienced pleasure due to stimulation of the sphincter (AKA butthole)...

Is there any significance to this fact?

My perspective as a utilitarianist - good for the person who enjoys such pleasure. There's nothing bad or evil necessarily involved in this act.
    The word spincter and sphinx are related.
    http://www.pep-web.org/document.php?id=apa.044s.0241a
  14. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 15:21
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    The only reason I assumed that method of sex with a dead chicken is that as far as having sex with a dead chicken goes I thought it seemed more physically possible, but that is irrelevant.

On the serious note, I do actually believe that there is nothing morally wrong about having sex with a decessed chicken. I would not make that choice myself and ...[text shortened]... be pretty whatever method you chose, at least to my and most people's definitions of beauty.
    We all seem to be agreeing that bonking a bird whose pecking days are done is suggestive of psychological pathology.

However, pathology involves a negative moral judgment. Something good can't be pathological; it has to be bad.

So I think there is an implicit moral judgment going on here. But not one that is being made on simple utilitarian grounds.

Perhaps you might counter that while the act itself, bringing pleasure, is good, the general frame of mind that accompanies it, bringing other pains like social dysfunction, is bad.

Let's suppose however that the *only* thing wrong with your teenager was that he or she liked physical intimacy with lifeless fowl. Do you believe that there is nothing pathological in particular about what he or she does, or feels like doing?
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    14 Aug '06 15:23
    Originally posted by clive59
    You 2 need to get a room. Or a roost.
    If I wanted to lay an egg, would I be combining paedophilia with bestiality?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree