1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 11:551 edit
    If a person, female or male, experienced pleasure due to stimulation of the sphincter (AKA butthole)...

Is there any significance to this fact?

My perspective as a utilitarianist - good for the person who enjoys such pleasure. There's nothing bad or evil necessarily involved in this act.
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 12:07
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If a person, female or male, experienced pleasure due to stimulation of the sphincter (AKA butthole)...

My perspective as a utilitarianist - good for the person who enjoys such pleasure. There's nothing bad or evil necessarily involved in this act.
    What about a person who has pleasurable sex with a dead chicken?

Does the positive enjoyment they experience by itself mean that the act should be approved of?
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 12:20
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    What about a person who has pleasurable sex with a dead chicken?

Does the positive enjoyment they experience by itself mean that the act should be approved of?
    Yes, unless happy chickens are killed for this purpose or chickens are kepy unhappy for this purpose.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 13:51

What do you call the rear end of the Sphinx?

The sphinxter...
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 15:38
    Yes, unless happy chickens are killed for this purpose or chickens are kepy unhappy for this purpose.
    So, let's get this straight: on balance, you regard pleasurable sex with dead chickens, who were not exploited for that purpose during their lifetimes, as a morally good thing?
  6. Joined
    12 Mar '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 17:10
    If you were blind and deaf, how would you know a male spincter from a female one? No reach arounds allowed!
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 17:28
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    So, let's get this straight: on balance, you regard pleasurable sex with dead chickens, who were not exploited for that purpose during their lifetimes, as a morally good thing?
    Yes, nothing morally wrong with buggering a dead chicken. Maybe a bit unusual, I'd personally consider a human female to be a good deal more fun, but whatever floats your boat. If no one gets hurt (against their will - some people like that sort of thing) because of it, why is there anything wrong. If only one person or chicken is affected, and that person enjoys it and it doesn't kill them, where is the harm.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 17:391 edit
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    Yes, nothing morally wrong with buggering a dead chicken. Maybe a bit unusual, I'd personally consider a human female to be a good deal more fun, but whatever floats your boat. If no one gets hurt (against their will - some people like that sort of thing) because of it, why is there anything wrong. If only one person or chicken is affected, and that person enjoys it and it doesn't kill them, where is the harm.
    You must be reading from a different moral dictionary than am I. My source says sexual relations with an animal (fighting or not) is reprehensible. I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 18:49
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You must be reading from a different moral dictionary than am I. My source says sexual relations with an animal (fighting or not) is repre[b]hensible. I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).[/b]
    So would there be a differance between, say, a guy goes to the market, buys a dead chicken, takes it home and screws it, vs buying a foam pillow, carefully shaping it into the shape of a chicken and screwing THAT. Is there a differance morally here?
  10. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 19:34
    I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).
    You truly are an idiot. HIV is not thought to have crossed species due to sex with monkeys/chimps. The commonly accpeted idea is that it was transfered either through a bite by an infected animal, or by eating an infected animal. Tons of diseases have been transfered this way, so it is certainly plausible. And in addition to that, I can't imagine how one would go about trying to rape a chimp and not be killed, those things are strong.
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 19:43

you should repent my friend
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 20:30
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    you should repent my friend
    Why does your friend need repenting and how can ATY go about doing it?
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 21:261 edit
    I never said the dead chicken was buggered. I left open the mode of sexual congress. However, I wouldn't personally recommend oral.

But seriously, you can't really believe that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVE SEX WITH A DEAD CHICKEN, can you? I have an ineradicable intuition that there something seriously morally and aesthetically wrong with it.

It's probably the only subject on which FreakyKBH and I agree. Indeed, our shared revulsion at sex with a dead chicken could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Suppose you had a son, or indeed a daughter, and you found out they were exhibiting necroalektorophiliac tendencies. Would you think this was a positive development? They like Coke. They like listening to Justin Timerlake. They like deriving genital pleasure from dead poultry. Which is the odd one out? (No: not James Timerlake!)

I personally think that the sex-with-a-dead-chicken example threatens to refute utilitarianism.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 21:58
    You truly are an idiot. HIV is not thought to have crossed species due to sex with monkeys/chimps. The commonly accpeted idea is that it was transfered either through a bite by an infected animal, or by eating an infected animal. Tons of diseases have been transfered this way, so it is certainly plausible. And in addition to that, I can't imagine how one would go about trying to rape a chimp and not be killed, those things are strong.
    You truly are an idiot.
    So, I can assume I receive no credit for the hen pun?
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Aug '06 21:59
    You must be reading from a different moral dictionary than am I. My source says sexual relations with an animal (fighting or not) is repre[b]hensible. I'd even go so far as to say that the physical world is in agreement with the moral dictionary I am using, relative to eventual consequences (read: AIDS).[/b]
    Would there be a moral difference between a human male mating with a hen or a cockerel? Would the latter be doubly a mortal sin, because it combines bestiality with homosexuality, or just a regular mortal sin?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree