The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 14:183 edits
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Are you a very wise person?
    Nah, I'm more of a "big heart" type.

But I can see potential for change.

In fact I'm having a very transformative thing hapenning in my life right now. I've just scored an awesome beachside apartment for life potentially. (with government housing you can live there forever with option to buy) .
    I'm just moving my crap at the moment and I've been having the most dramatic change in my "outside life" EVER in the last few days😵

(Beyond words at this stage ..I'm not wise enough to articulate this experience yet ...)
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Nah, I'm more of a "big heart" type.

But I can see potential for change.

In fact I'm having a very transformative thing hapenning in my life right now. I've just scored an awesome beachside apartment for life potentially. (with government housing you can live there forever with option to buy) .
    I'm just moving my crap at the moment and I've been eyond words at this stage ..I'm not wise enough to articulate this experience yet ...)
    So you don't believe that "the god-seed is within every plebian"? If you do it would contradict your previous post.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 23:571 edit
    So you don't believe that "the god-seed is within every plebian"? If you do it would contradict your previous post.
    Sure,I see what you mean.

Could I elborate and say that some are aware of it and some aren't, and those that are aware of it have different levels of awareness (of their spiritual natures).

I have percieved directly how the same people that annoy me and worry me the most in this world can "transform" into a harmonious "flow of life", instead of being obstacles to my chi . This was about 15 years ago. I still remember it vividly. I still remember my spirit guides at the time saying that " it's just up to me into what kind of world I evolve/change into."
    I learnt that nothing is bad unless I think it is. Nothing more.

(Does that make any sense to you? I have said often that I will contradict myself on here from time to time , however, a] it is never intentional (ie. just to piss others off), and b] Usually if you get into the spirit of my (and others'😉 posts/threads , you will find that there is a logical flow in my words, even if they do sometimes end up contradicting eachother in the end.
    Also there are a few times when I mess up and fail to adequately express myself, unfortunately.)
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Apr '11 00:04
    Actually I read this as :"So you do believe that "the god-seed is within every plebian"?" in my response above, however I will leave it up there, even though this may be one of the times I have messed up. Not too bad I hope.

Thanks mate 😉
  5. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Apr '11 00:171 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Sure,I see what you mean.

Could I elborate and say that some are aware of it and some aren't, and those that are aware of it have different levels of awareness (of their spiritual natures).

I have percieved directly how the same people that annoy me and worry me the most in this world can "transform" into a harmonious "flow of life", instead of be e are a few times when I mess up and fail to adequately express myself, unfortunately.)
    That makes sense. Your other post was just too dualistic. 🙂
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    29 Apr '11 11:441 edit
    Surrealism.

Then, maybe, Alcoholism.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree