1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 19:49
    Who fancies a duel tournament for people who post in this forum?

Non-subscribers can be accommodated for private tourneys as long as you have two slots available. I reckon 16 people will do it with a 7/7 time control, and it shall be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

1. Proper Knob.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 19:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Who fancies a duel tournament for people who post in this forum?

Non-subscribers can be accommodated for private tourneys as long as you have two slots available. I reckon 16 people will do it with a 7/7 time control, and it shall be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

1. Proper Knob.
    i would like to see a consultation game, theists v non theists, where we shall petition our God for victory and you guys can, well whatever it is that non theists do, to um ... well you know, you can apply the laws of logic and science.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 19:591 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i would like to see a consultation game, theists v non theists, where we shall petition our God for victory and you guys can, well whatever it is that non theists do, to um ... well you know, you can apply the laws of logic and science.
    Can i count you in or are you just waffling as per usual?!
  4. Joined
    19 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 22:111 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Can i count you in or are you just waffling as per usual?!
    I'm in Proper Knob, regards, Bern, of course if you don't want me that's ok too. Merry Christmas anyway!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree