1. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 21:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Man-boy "love" ain't love, rancorsack.
    Nothing says "I'm a Christian" like accusing strangers of pederasty.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 22:50
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Nothing says "I'm a Christian" like accusing strangers of pederasty.
    Did it really sound like a reasonable accusation? Get over yourself.
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 23:03
    Originally posted by Kaboooomba
    i worked as a beef boner...

mooooo?
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 23:08
    Did it really sound like a reasonable accusation? Get over yourself.
    How Christlike you are, with your throw-away insults.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 23:09
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    We all know that the following list of RHP'ers are on the express bus to Hell. Rate who deserves to burn the most(spot the sin) and who can still be saved (please include an action plan for saving said sinners).

1. No1Marauder - Lawyer on Satan's legal team.
    2. DoctorScribbles - Liar and pompous hack.
    3. Phlabibit - stupid git pseudo mod.
    4. da ...[text shortened]... en with fish.
    13. Me - Spiritual and social deviant.
    666. User 6789666 - Sheep herder.
    Only 12th? I demand a recount. I also want to know how the hell RBHill doesn't make this list.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    05 Mar '06 23:56
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I also want to know how the hell RBHill doesn't make this list.
    Didn't you read what HoH wrote? "Those with no hope of rehabilitation were not included on the list."
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 00:05
    How Christlike you are, with your throw-away insults.
    And I never smile, or fart, or have use of the bathroom, or anything else "un-Christlike." Again, get over yourself.
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 00:06
    And I never smile, or fart, or have use of the bathroom, or anything else "un-Christlike." Again, get over yourself.
    Smiling is un-Christlike?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 00:12
    Smiling is un-Christlike?
    According to your standard of Christ's behavior, apparently one is not allowed to joke, so why stop there? Surely He must have been the most stoic (and humorless) person ever.
  10. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 00:37
    According to your standard of Christ's behavior, apparently one is not allowed to joke, so why stop there? Surely He must have been the most stoic (and humorless) person ever.
    So you can imagine Christ, while in a joking mood, calling people pederasts? Hmmm.... Sounds a bit infantile, as though you're imagining Christ as an unreflective teenage boy.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 00:59
    So you can imagine Christ, while in a joking mood, calling people pederasts? Hmmm.... Sounds a bit infantile, as though you're imagining Christ as an unreflective teenage boy.
    Hell, bb, I can't imagine Him playing chess either, but I'm sure He'll overlook my indiscretion here, as well.
    For the third time now, get over yourself.
  12. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 01:26
    Hell, bb, I can't imagine Him playing chess either, but I'm sure He'll overlook my indiscretion here, as well.
    For the third time now, get over yourself.
    Do you think Christ would refrain from jokingly insulting strangers in the manner of a teenage boy for the same reason he would refrain from playing chess? I mean, when you go online and insult people who disagree with you, do you think "Well, Christ wouldn't do this, but then again he wouldn't play chess either, so I guess what I'm doing is O.K.?"
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 01:31
    Do you think Christ would refrain from jokingly insulting strangers in the manner of a teenage boy for the same reason he would refrain from playing chess? I mean, when you go online and insult people who disagree with you, do you think "Well, Christ wouldn't do this, but then again he wouldn't play chess either, so I guess what I'm doing is O.K.?"
    Who did I disagree with, and therefore insult them?
    I know you're having a hard time with this, but it's really going to be alright. You don't have to go through life with such consternation and seriousness.
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 02:03
    Who did I disagree with, and therefore insult them?
    I know you're having a hard time with this, but it's really going to be alright. You don't have to go through life with such consternation and seriousness.
    From a random page of your posts, addressed to sonhouse:

"If I was smart enough to figure out how to go back in time, I'd be smart enough to remain single, regardless of how attractive your mother may appear to you."

So, what I'm wondering is this: Evangelical folk come and go here at RHP. Commonly, they are no more classy in the forums than anybody else. That is, like you, they often insult people, make degrading comments, act puerile, etc. But I thought that, minimally, salvation would result in a significant change in character of the sort that would preclude acting like a jackass in the forums. Are the effects of salvation on one's character negligible? If not, is there something about being online that leads to your acting like this?
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 02:23
    From a random page of your posts, addressed to sonhouse:

"If I was smart enough to figure out how to go back in time, I'd be smart enough to remain single, regardless of how attractive your mother may appear to you."

So, what I'm wondering is this: Evangelical folk come and go here at RHP. Commonly, they are no more classy in the forums than anybody el ...[text shortened]... igible? If not, is there something about being online that leads to your acting like this?
    Hey, I'm going to Heaven also... and when I get there I'm going to punch a few people in the head. I'll just say, 'sorry'.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree