1. Forgotten
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 03:54
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    We all know that the following list of RHP'ers are on the express bus to Hell. Rate who deserves to burn the most(spot the sin) and who can still be saved (please include an action plan for saving said sinners).

1. No1Marauder - Lawyer on Satan's legal team.
    2. DoctorScribbles - Liar and pompous hack.
    3. Phlabibit - stupid git pseudo mod.
    4. da ...[text shortened]... en with fish.
    13. Me - Spiritual and social deviant.
    666. User 6789666 - Sheep herder.
    Amature,pseudo bad boys.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 10:32
    We all know that the following list of RHP'ers are on the express bus to Hell. Rate who deserves to burn the most(spot the sin) and who can still be saved (please include an action plan for saving said sinners).
    According to some on this site, sins perpetrated by individuals has nothing to do with getting tickets on that bus. Apparently all are born with sin and can be washed at any time by blindly believing in Jesus. Therefore no one actually deserves to burn, (as I asked in my Justice and Hell Thread) but rather sin an attribute of being human.
    The action plan is simple - forget reality and get blind faith!

On a related note, do born again Christians have sin free babies?
    And - is it possible to not sin?
  3. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 10:40
    8. dottewell - Hamster brained dolt.
    There are hamsters in heaven, you know. And dolts.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 10:45

Almost thought it was really me for a second. 🙂
  5. London
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 10:53
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Nothing says "I'm a Christian" like accusing strangers of pederasty.
    Does it follow that Scribbles is a closet-Christian?
  6. London
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 10:56
    But I thought that, minimally, salvation would result in a significant change in character of the sort that would preclude acting like a jackass in the forums.
    It would.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 14:58
    Originally posted by dottewell
    There are hamsters in heaven, you know. And dolts.
    I would say that they are the majority by far.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 15:08
    I would say that they are the majority by far.
    The hamsters or the dolts?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 15:31
    If not, is there something about being online that leads to your acting like this?
    When one refers to God as a "punk ass bitch" whom one will one day smack in the mouth, the chances of that one knowing anything (beyond a superficial and skewed understanding) of the nature of the Lord Jesus Christ are nil.

When an objective reader reads the quoted posts in their contexts of conversation and intended audiences, said reader will see them for what they were: jocular and harmless jabs, utilizing the vocabulary and standards of their audiences... not the mean-spirited, accusatory/dergoatory insults you attempt to make them out to be.

Of course, this is "compatible" with your modus operandi to split the hairs to such a degree as to leave the subject bald.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The action plan is simple - forget reality and get blind faith!

On a related note, do born again Christians have sin free babies?
    And - is it possible to not sin?
    You've concluded what eludes most Christians. Our sins have nothing to do with our salvation. The issue in salvation is Jesus Christ. As all sin has been paid for, the only thing keeping anyone out of heaven is their refusal to accept the gift.

Blind faith, reasoned faith, scared faith, faith ill-conceived, white-knuckle faith, resting faith... it really doesn't matter, as long as faith is so employed. Faith, and faith alone. No works, no eschewing of 'wine, women and song,' no prohibitions from honky-tonkin', dancing, cards, or any other (so-called) worldly activities.

It is faith in the purest sense of the word, totally without merit on the part of the believer, all of the merit on the part of the one providing the so-great salvation.

The sin nature, however, is passed on by the male of the species, regardless of previous or present affiliations. Every person makes their own conscious decision to either accept or reject the gift of salvation.

It is possible to not sin. Just not very likely, since we all have the 'inside agent,' as it were, residing in the cell structure. Sin emanates from individual volition. I have not personally met anyone who is able to uphold their concentration and 'not sin,' but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

Thankfully, we have the promises of God upon which to fall, for those occasions when we commit sin, namely, I John 1:9:

If we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

This is a promise by God (knowing we will sin) to constantly restore us to fellowship with Him, even for those sins of which we are not aware.
  11. London
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 17:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You've concluded what eludes most Christians. Our sins have nothing to do with our salvation. The issue in salvation is Jesus Christ. As all sin has been paid for, the only thing keeping anyone out of heaven is their refusal to accept the gift.

Blind faith, reasoned faith, scared faith, faith ill-conceived, white-knuckle faith, resting ...[text shortened]... tly restore us to fellowship with Him, even for those sins of which we are not aware.
    Christ does not seem to agree. C.f. Mt 25.
  12. Standard memberRingtailhunter
    Track drifter ®
    Hoopnholler, MN
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 22:45

Hoooray I'm saved.

RTh
  13. The sky
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 23:09
    Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
    Hoooray I'm saved.
    ... or beyond rehabilitation.
  14. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 23:11
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Does it follow that Scribbles is a closet-Christian?
    I don't accuse the child molesting priests that I call out - their victims do. I report on their criminal charges and convictions.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Mar '06 04:51
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Christ does not seem to agree. C.f. Mt 25.
    All parables need to be interpreted within the light of their intended audience, era, and etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree