1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 13:56
    YouOriginally posted by RJHinds
    Jesus said, "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you."
    John 15:18

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved."
    Matthew 10:22

“Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on accou ...[text shortened]... you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you."
    1 Peter 4:14
    You can't refute my statements about what I know to be facts so you resort to bible verse. Back to form.

Why did you put up obviously bogus? You ever hear of the Michelson/Morley experiment proving there was no difference in c in any direction?

You really need to vet your video's better before you post them.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 14:05
    I believe the young man presents most all the theories as to why you can't use starlight and distance to determine the age of the earth. He gives the reasons we can dismiss all but three theories. He doesn't know if any of those theories is correct, but apparently the last theory is his favorite.

The point is that there are reasons to believe you can not determine the age of the earth just by using starlight speed and distant.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 16:421 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe the young man presents most all the theories as to why you can't use starlight and distance to determine the age of the earth. He gives the reasons we can dismiss all but three theories. He doesn't know if any of those theories is correct, but apparently the last theory is his favorite.

The point is that there are reasons to believe you can not determine the age of the earth just by using starlight speed and distant.
    You and your young hero can diss science all they want but it won't change anyone's mind about the age of Earth. You cannot refute my statement about what I actually observed in my own work at NASA. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE SPEED OF LIGHT DEPENDING ON DIRECTION. That was proven over 100 years ago. Why your hero buddy tries to deny that I don't know. He clearly needs a real education.

I don't think you even understood what I was talking about in my own job at NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 18:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You and your young hero can diss science all they want but it won't change anyone's mind about the age of Earth. You cannot refute my statement about what I actually observed in my own work at NASA. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE SPEED OF LIGHT DEPENDING ON DIRECTION. That was proven over 100 years ago. Why your hero buddy tries to deny that I don't know. He ...[text shortened]... you even understood what I was talking about in my own job at NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center.
    Well, there are still at least two other theories as to why you can't use speed of light and distance to determine the age of the earth. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 20:161 edit
    Well, there are still at least two other theories as to why you can't use speed of light and distance to determine the age of the earth. 😏
    Both of which are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey AND you know it AND don't give a damn as long as you get your political point across.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jan '16 23:55
    Both of which are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey AND you know it AND don't give a damn as long as you get your political point across.
    Well, you have failed to give me any information that would lead me to draw such a conclusion. 😏
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 12:49
    Well, you have failed to give me any information that would lead me to draw such a conclusion. 😏
    It wouldn't matter what evidence I cite, you would just poo poo it just like you do the rest of the evidence I site. So now you can bask in the fake glory in that you think you just won.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jan '16 19:25
    It wouldn't matter what evidence I cite, you would just poo poo it just like you do the rest of the evidence I site. So now you can bask in the fake glory in that you think you just won.
    I won because you have nothing but fairy tales. 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 03:571 edit
    The star growth theory states that when God made the stars it included supernatural growth in the heaven on day 4 similar to the supernatural growth of plants from the ground on earth during day 3. Also during that 4th day God stretched out the heaven as the stars grew in size and moved them further away from the earth as their light also moved faster toward the earth so that on day six Adam and Eve had no problem seeing the glowing light from the stars.
    Genesis 1:11-18 NKJV
    Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. So the evening and the morning were the third day.

Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Jeremiah 10:12
    But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 09:48
    I won because you have nothing but fairy tales. 😏
    I just wish you'd leave off with the lame topics you're flooding this forum with.

Nobody wants to post here any more because every thread is about your weird fundamentalism. People can only say "You're an idiot" so many times before they get sick of posting here at all.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 11:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I just wish you'd leave off with the lame topics you're flooding this forum with.

Nobody wants to post here any more because every thread is about your weird fundamentalism. People can only say "You're an idiot" so many times before they get sick of posting here at all.
    What she said! In spades.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Well, everyone is free not to post here. As the saying goes, if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 21:40
    Well, everyone is free not to post here. As the saying goes, [b]if you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. 😏[/b]
    You actually think you are providing some kind of HEAT? your so called intellect is as cold as a witches tit and just as empathic.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 22:37
    You actually think you are providing some kind of HEAT? your so called intellect is as cold as a witches tit and just as empathic.
    I have empathy for you even though you are an obnoxious old fool who thinks he is smarter than God. I don't understand why you would reject the chance of your soul being happy and at peace in a heavenly paradise.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 23:59
    I have empathy for you even though you are an obnoxious old fool who thinks he is smarter than God. I don't understand why you would reject the chance of your soul being happy and at peace in a heavenly paradise.
    I AM smarter than your man made god but the dudes who wrote up your religion were very creative, I'll give them that. If I had the power you ascribe to your bogus god you bet your boopie I would do a better job of it than the pathetic situation your so-called god has us in today, like fighting to the death with other religions. I think it pathetic you would EVER think a real god would set such a cruel system up where one religion thinks its so much better than any other religion they will kill to stop other religions from gaining hold.

You DAMN right I would do a better job than that. Your god SUCKS bigtime. A worthless piece of crap not worth the paper it was invented on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree