1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 01:251 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I AM smarter than your man made god but the dudes who wrote up your religion were very creative, I'll give them that. If I had the power you ascribe to your bogus god you bet your boopie I would do a better job of it than the pathetic situation your so-called god has us in today, like fighting to the death with other religions. I think it pathetic you would ...[text shortened]... that. Your god SUCKS bigtime. A worthless piece of crap not worth the paper it was invented on.
    Yeah, you are so smart you have become an obnoxious old fool. 😏

Psalm 53:1
    The fool has said in his heart,
    “There is no God.”
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yeah, you are so smart you have become an obnoxious old fool. 😏

Psalm 53:1
    The fool has said in his heart,
    “There is no God.”
    I'll take my mind over yours any day. At least it still works. You were self lobotomized decades ago and you just get worse each passing year. My mom is still alive and kicking at 96. How about yours? My dad would be alive today but got murdered in a robbery and my mom got shot in her head and step day shot in the back, grandmother stabbed about 20 times but they all made it except my dad.

They are Irish tough.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 19:46
    I'll take my mind over yours any day. At least it still works. You were self lobotomized decades ago and you just get worse each passing year. My mom is still alive and kicking at 96. How about yours? My dad would be alive today but got murdered in a robbery and my mom got shot in her head and step day shot in the back, grandmother stabbed about 20 times but they all made it except my dad.

They are Irish tough.
    Perhaps you are healthier and will live longer than me. But if your mind was as good as you say, you would know there had to be a Creator of this world. It does not make logical sense that it could have just popped into existence does it?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Perhaps you are healthier and will live longer than me. But if your mind was as good as you say, you would know there had to be a Creator of this world. It does not make logical sense that it could have just popped into existence does it?
    It does if you think there was something going on before the big bang. One theory, right or wrong, don't know, that our universe was spawned by a black hole in a parent universe and we on our end are the receiving end, called a white hole where the stuff in the previous black hole just punches through into our vacant dimension like a soda straw sticking into an empty balloon and filling it up with stuff.

Like I said, just a hypothesis based on little evidence but it matches some quantum theories out there. Most of the science types here poo poo that idea but it is gaining some traction in the cosmology world.

That would be postulating a large number, perhaps infinite number of pre-existing universes, following that logic, the parent universe could have come from a black hole in a grandparent universe ad infinitum.

That should satisfy the part where your god was everywhere and every time.

Time in this regard would be for us, a local clock starting when the black hole from the parent punched through to our dimension, implying there are also a large maybe infinite number of time clocks all in various time settings, say a universe cranks on for a trillion years, just picking a number out of a hat, then our universe is at say, 1 am in the morning while other universes if we could see them could be at midnight just waiting to punch out or whatever a universe does at the end of its life.

Other universes could be at 00:01, just after it's version of its big bang and so forth.

Hey, it's a hypothesis, one based on very little evidence but there is a tiny bit of evidence in that direction.

News at 11. Make that 11 centuries from now....

Feel free to belly laugh all the way to the beer cooler.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 21:04
    It does if you think there was something going on before the big bang. One theory, right or wrong, don't know, that our universe was spawned by a black hole in a parent universe and we on our end are the receiving end, called a white hole where the stuff in the previous black hole just punches through into our vacant dimension like a soda straw sticking int ...[text shortened]... Make that 11 centuries from now....

Feel free to belly laugh all the way to the beer cooler.
    It is more logical to go with an intelligent designer, like God, did it. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree