1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 21:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The evilutionists do science with an agenda to prove their theory and you have no objection to that. All atheists do their science with an agenda to ignore intelligent design and you don't object to that.

The Instructor
    There you are as wrong as you usually are. Evolutionists would LOVE to put one over on their fellow scientists coming up with irrefutable evidence against evolution. The tiny catch there is, nobody has found ANY credible evidence against evolution, try as they might. Sure they can post videos with their opinions based on the bible but you are clearly in denial that they are coming into it with an agenda. They CERTAINLY are coming into it with an agenda.

All you have to do is look at the headers which proclaim them to be bible based or some such or the backers who provide the money for the outrageous claims come from religious nutters who have a BIG agenda and are not even CLOSE to being interested in scientific truth, only the forwarding of their built in agenda to DESTROY science so they think they can win over a susceptible populous who can't think for themselves, for which the agenda builders are forever grateful. They don't WANT people to have the gall to think for themselves, they want people under their sway, regardless of how much BS is in their fairy tales.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Aug '13 21:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There you are as wrong as you usually are. Evolutionists would LOVE to put one over on their fellow scientists coming up with irrefutable evidence against evolution. The tiny catch there is, nobody has found ANY credible evidence against evolution, try as they might. Sure they can post videos with their opinions based on the bible but you are clearly in den ...[text shortened]... mselves, they want people under their sway, regardless of how much BS is in their fairy tales.
    Give me a break! Evilutionists would not be evilutionists if they wanted to come up with irrefuable evidence against evilution. But some evilutionists have come up with evidence for intelligent design, but the diehard evilutionists tell themselves that it only looks like it was intelligently designed to fool them. Now who are really the fools? I know who, but you don't.

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 15:17
    Give me a break! Evilutionists would not be evilutionists if they wanted to come up with irrefuable evidence against evilution. But some evilutionists have come up with evidence for intelligent design, but the diehard evilutionists tell themselves that it only looks like it was intelligently designed to fool them. Now who are really the fools? I know who, but you don't.

The Instructor
    So you are just taking refuge in the conspiracy theory of evolution, that the ENTIRE scientific community is lined up against the evil christians and are determined in secret cabals how they plan to utterly destroy christianity.

Sigh.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:55
    So you are just taking refuge in the conspiracy theory of evolution, that the ENTIRE scientific community is lined up against the evil christians and are determined in secret cabals how they plan to utterly destroy christianity.

Sigh.
    Satan is doing the planning. The atheist evilutionists are being tricked into thinking they are the ones in the know. You are being decieved. We all have been at some point. I am just trying to inform and warn you.

The Instructor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 21:59
    Satan is doing the planning. The atheist evilutionists are being tricked into thinking they are the ones in the know. You are being decieved. We all have been at some point. I am just trying to inform and warn you.

The Instructor
    Good luck with that. Does that sound insincere? Could be because it is.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 22:401 edit
    Good luck with that. Does that sound insincere? Could be because it is.
    I sincerely believe the Holy Bible was inspired by the Creator of the universe. I don't know all the details of the creation, but I am convinced that it happened as revealed in the Holy Bible. I also believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, who became flesh to save us from being destroyed because of our lack of knowledge.

I am not asking you to give money to the Church, because God does not need or want your money for He owns everything. God wants your love and trust.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 23:12
    I sincerely believe the Holy Bible was inspired by the Creator of the universe. I don't know all the details of the creation, but I am convinced that it happened as revealed in the Holy Bible. I also believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, who became flesh to save us from being destroyed because of our lack of knowledge.

I am not asking you to gi ...[text shortened]... d or want your money for He owns everything. God wants your love and trust.

The Instructor
    Anything said by a human is zero'd out in my mind. If a god wants to come down and speak to me personally, I might believe it after I check out of the mental hospital for a reality check. All religions are just in the eye of the beholder, not outside them.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Aug '13 23:14
    ..... God wants your love and trust.

The Instructor
    So what?

Even if this megalomaniac deity of yours existed - SO WHAT

WE DONT CARE.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 01:27
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    So what?

Even if this megalomaniac deity of yours existed - SO WHAT

[b]WE DONT CARE.
    [/b]
    Okay. I guess that is your decision. You don't care. I do.

The Instructor
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Aug '13 10:35
    Okay. I guess that is your decision. You don't care. I do.

The Instructor
    Yes, that is our decision, so get on with your life. Live with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree