1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    29 Jun '09 13:442 edits
    one time i was out in the desert in a car in the passenger seat. (totally str8 (generalissimo))
    I was listening to the cricket at adelaide some thousand kms away. Steve waugh was in the nineties and I was waiting to hear whether he would get a hundred.
    When he got to 99 I got this strange feeling.
    All of a sudden I was there. I was at adelaide. I could hear the crowd all around me. I could feel the sweat dripping off me. I was totally in that moment but that moment was somewhere else. Everything but the visuals. I did not get any visuals.
    I guess it lasted for about 60secs or so.
    Don't know what happened to Steve. I was just so blown away I had difficulty in re- adjusting to the next 10-15 mins
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    29 Jun '09 13:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    one time i was out in the desert in a car in the passenger seat. (totally str8 (generalissimo))
    I was listening to the cricket at adelaide some thousand kms away. Steve waugh was in the nineties and I was waiting to hear whether he would get a hundred.
    When he got to 99 I got this strange feeling.
    All of a sudden I was there. I was at adelaide. I co ...[text shortened]... ned to Steve. I was just so blown away I had difficulty in re- adjusting to the next 10-15 mins
    So, what's your point?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    29 Jun '09 14:39
    Originally posted by josephw
    So, what's your point?
    Does anyone believe in 'remote-viewing' ?
    Apparently the c.i.a. are trying to harness its potential.
    Other than that i have a myriad of points.
    Like what the hell happened to me?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 13:58
    What did happen to you?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    06 Jul '09 14:04
    Originally posted by daniel58
    What did happen to you?
    I don't know exactly. All I know is that I was not in the car and at the location of the cricket match being played on the radio.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 14:05
    You mean you were in a car wreck or had some kind of accident?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    06 Jul '09 14:161 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    You mean you were in a car wreck or had some kind of accident?
    did you read the first post?
    my body was in the passengers seat the whole time. No we didn't crash.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 14:21
    So you have been different or changed ever sine?
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 14:22
    I meant since.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    06 Jul '09 15:081 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    So you have been different or changed ever sine?
    on a scale of 1 to 10? hard to say ... i was pretty moved at the time but since then I have had numerous experiences like that.
    I'm pretty sure when people train themselves in such activity its called 'remote-viewing'
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 15:13
    Yeah but are you training yourself to do it, or it has just happened to you ever since?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    06 Jul '09 15:14
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Yeah but are you training yourself to do it, or it has just happened to you ever since?
    I'm training my self for enlightenment. nothing special. no magic.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    06 Jul '09 15:18
    Enlightenment from God? I hope so, but there's a better way to go about it, I think.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91634
    07 Jul '09 07:41
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Enlightenment from God? I hope so, but there's a better way to go about it, I think.
    Enlightenment period. better way? you dont even know what 'way' Im taking!
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    07 Jul '09 21:27
    No? What?
Back to Top