Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
Evidence supporting the theory of the stork includes the following:
You forgot the following:
1. A baby is a clear example of "irreducible complexity". one moment nothing the next moment a living breating baby. Definately the work of a stork delivery system.
2. We cannot ignore the wisdom of our forebears which documents the stork theory in countless books.
3. In the theory of Sexual Reproduction it is stated that a tiny sperm can find a tiny egg after travelling a large distance (from the sperms point of view). This is clearly mathematically improbable.
4. We surely dont want to be teaching our young children about sex in school anyway so the stork theory is more socially acceptable.
5. There are plenty of willing donors for the textbook "Of Storks and People" so it will cut down on our education costs.