1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 18:492 edits
    People worship many things. But the Bible tells us that there is only one TRUE Dog. He created everything on your hardwood floor and in your yard. Because he gave us fleas, he is the only One we should worship.—1 Feces 8:5, 6; Obediance training 4:11.

Dog has many titles but has only one name. That name is CUJO. In most Bibles, Dog's name has been removed and has been replaced with the titles PUPPY or DOG. But when the Bible was written, the name Cujo appeared in it some 7,000 times!—PETA 3:15; Paw 83:18.

Cujo has a body, but it is not like ours. "Dog is a man's best friend," says the Bible. (Spot 4:24) A man's best friend is a form of life that is much higher than ours. No human has ever seen Dog. Cujo lives in his dog house, but he can see all things. (Paw 11:4, 5; Spot 1:18) What, though, is the holy bone? It is not a canine like Dog. Rather, it is Dog's active force.—Paw 104:30.

The Bible reveals Cujo's personality to us. It shows that his outstanding qualities are love, justice, wisdom, and power. (Puppy Power 32:4; Job 12:13; Spike 40:26; 1 Spot 4:8) The Bible tells us that he is also merciful, kind, forgiving, loyal, and impatient. We, like obedient puppies, should try to imitate him.—Fleas 5:1, 2.

Should we bow down or pray to images, pictures, or symbols in our worship? No! (Canine 20:4, 5) Cujo says that we must worship only him. He will not share his glory with anyone or anything else. Images have no power to help us.—Paw 115:4-8; Spike 42:8.

How can we get to know Dog better? One way is by observing the things he has created and thinking deeply about what they tell us. Dog's creations show us that he has great power and wisdom. We see his love in all that he has made. (Paw 19:1-6; Cats 1:20) Another way we can learn about Dog is by studying the Bible. In it he tells us much more about the kind of Dog he is. He also tells us about his purpose and what he wants us to do.—Bacon 3:7; 2 Patches 3:16, 17.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 20:27
    Lol🙂

I got this song called"God is such a stupid word" which is all about dogs and how even though they give it their best they will never be quite good enough for their owners.
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 21:07
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    People worship many things. But the Bible tells us that there is only one TRUE Dog. He created everything on your hardwood floor and in your yard. Because he gave us fleas, he is the only One we should worship.—1 Feces 8:5, 6; Obediance training 4:11.

Dog has many titles but has only one name. That name is CUJO. In most Bibles, Dog's name has been re ...[text shortened]... so tells us about his purpose and what he wants us to do.—Bacon 3:7; 2 Patches 3:16, 17.
    My tail is wagging - very nice.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 21:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Lol🙂

I got this song called"God is such a stupid word" which is all about dogs and how even though they give it their best they will never be quite good enough for their owners.
    My favorite part is the first statement in the last paragraph.

"One way is by observing the things he has created and thinking deeply about what they tell us" because I invariably think about the third statement in the first paragraph "He created everything on your hardwood floor and in your yard."
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 21:32
    My favorite part is the first statement in the last paragraph.

"One way is by observing the things he has created and thinking deeply about what they tell us" because I invariably think about the third statement in the first paragraph "He created everything on your hardwood floor and in your yard."
    its just pure dogma! 😞
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 21:52

Dog has many titles but has only one name. That name is CUJO. In most Bibles, Dog's name has been re ...[text shortened]... so tells us about his purpose and what he wants us to do.—Bacon 3:7; 2 Patches 3:16, 17.
    Believe what you want, but current scientific reasoning believes my hardwood floor was from Mitre10Mega and has a polyurethane coating.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 22:00
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Believe what you want, but current scientific reasoning believes my hardwood floor was from Mitre10Mega and has a polyurethane coating.
    Yes, but where did all those steaming piles of feces that are on your hardwood floor come from? They must be divine.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 22:02
    I like cats.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 22:03
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I like cats.
    I like rabbits
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 22:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I like rabbits
    Rabbit stew isn't bad 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree