1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 22:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i dont hold grudges nor resentment in for long, its one of my few endearing qualities. I
    readily admit that i can be intolerant, dictatorial, dismissive and arrogant, but
    unforgiving i am not.
    You forgive me now that you know I have told you the truth. Right?
    Don't forget I was willing to compromise on the translation of John 1:1
    for you by replacing "God" with "Diety". So you must be willing to
    compromise also. Okay?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 22:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You forgive me now that you know I have told you the truth. Right?
    Don't forget I was willing to compromise on the translation of John 1:1
    for you by replacing "God" with "Diety". So you must be willing to
    compromise also. Okay?
    no i forgive you because I realise that you are a human being and like me you make
    mistakes. I will never compromise on matters of scriptural integrity of the sacred
    text. You had no choice but to accept the rendering of John 1:1 as being a
    characteristic of divinity, the very stones were crying out!
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 22:38
    no i forgive you because I realise that you are a human being and like me you make
    mistakes. I will never compromise on matters of scriptural integrity of the sacred
    text. You had no choice but to accept the rendering of John 1:1 as being a
    characteristic of divinity, the very stones were crying out!
    Yes, but I was honest enough to do it. Where is your honesty?
    You know the Watchtower has false teachings, yet you will not
    admit it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 22:432 edits
    Yes, but I was honest enough to do it. Where is your honesty?
    You know the Watchtower has false teachings, yet you will not
    admit it.
    I told you i am interested in the sacred text, what opinions you have or anyone else for
    that matter with regard to Jehovahs Witnesses, The Watchtower bible and tract society
    or the literature which they produce i could not care less, nor will i be induced to
    discuss it. You may visit www.watchtower.org, or write to them if you wish to voice any
    concerns as to the validity of their teaching.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:07
    I told you i am interested in the sacred text, what opinions you have or anyone else for
    that matter with regard to Jehovahs Witnesses, The Watchtower bible and tract society
    or the literature which they produce i could not care less, nor will i be induced to
    discuss it. You may visit www.watchtower.org, or write to them if you wish to voice any
    concerns as to the validity of their teaching.
    That is a waste. But you might still be saved. Open up your mind
    and heart and dump them for true Christianity. Everyone knows they
    are a cult. And 'cult" is not meant in a good way, like one might say
    Christianity is a cult of Judism.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 23:091 edit
    That is a waste. But you might still be saved. Open up your mind
    and heart and dump them for true Christianity. Everyone knows they
    are a cult. And 'cult" is not meant in a good way, like one might say
    Christianity is a cult of Judism.
    RJH three strikes and your out. If you wish to discuss the scriptures with me that is
    fine, but no trash talk about our awesome organisation. We are beautiful.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 00:28
    RJH three strikes and your out. If you wish to discuss the scriptures with me that is
    fine, but no trash talk about our awesome organisation. We are beautiful.
    Yes we are. We've shown them by scripture what God's people would be like and what we would all be doing and doing it in full agreement.
    It's their blindness and stubborness that at this time will not let them see the truths in their own Bibles. This has been happening from Noah's day and will continue until God has had enough of their arrogence and sinful ways.
    And with every scoffing uterance that comes out of their spiritually empty mouths they are fulfilling bible scriptures to the T. I guess we should thank them for that as it also confirms by scripture that we are doing what is right in God's eyes. Jesus said this would happen to his true followers. We are not friends of the world just as Jesus said and it shows by their hatred of Jehovahs name and people............
    The true anti christ are having their laugh now along with their father the devil.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 01:29
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes we are. We've shown them by scripture what God's people would be like and what we would all be doing and doing it in full agreement.
    It's their blindness and stubborness that at this time will not let them see the truths in their own Bibles. This has been happening from Noah's day and will continue until God has had enough of their arrogence and si ...[text shortened]... ......
    The true anti christ are having their laugh now along with their father the devil.
    Even the Watchtower Society has admitted "Jehovah" is a man-made
    name for God. It is not the name that He gave to Moses to be His
    memorial name for all generations. You know this, yet you keep being
    dishonest by using it like it is Holy or something.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 20:47
    Originally posted by galveston75
    People worship many things. But the Bible tells us that there is only one TRUE God. He created everything in heaven and on earth. Because he gave us life, he is the only One we should worship.—1 Corinthians 8:5, 6; Revelation 4:11.

God has many titles but has only one name. That name is JEHOVAH. In most Bibles, God's name has been removed and has ...[text shortened]... also tells us about his purpose and what he wants us to do.—Amos 3:7; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.
    As the year nears a close, I was thinking about which Spirituality Forum topics were most posted-to this year and decided to go back and look. This is the runaway winner, with 938 posts before this post I am making to it. You may see a similarity to the runner-up, in terms of topic, the runner-up being a current topic.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 21:56
    Originally posted by JS357
    As the year nears a close, I was thinking about which Spirituality Forum topics were most posted-to this year and decided to go back and look. This is the runaway winner, with 938 posts before this post I am making to it. You may see a similarity to the runner-up, in terms of topic, the runner-up being a current topic.
    Here's 940...Lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree