Stupid rednecks in Kansas

Stupid rednecks in Kansas

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
09 Dec 05

For some odd reason, the US state that teaches intelligent design ranks last in the nation’s science standards

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/2071702.htm

a

Meddling with things

Moves
09 Dec 05

http://www.kansas.com/mld/eagle/livi...n/13337930.htm

A professor whose planned course on creationism and intelligent design was canceled after he sent e-mails deriding Christian conservatives was hospitalized Monday after what appeared to be a roadside beating....

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
For some odd reason, the US state that teaches intelligent design ranks last in the nation’s science standards

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/2071702.htm
Okay, I understand the whole creationism / evolution thing here. but starting a thread called 'stupid rednecks in kansas' isn't really a debate - there isn't two side to this, noone can really deny it. More a fact. Perhaps this thread should go in 'general' 😛😀

a

Meddling with things

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Okay, I understand the whole creationism / evolution thing here. but starting a thread called 'stupid rednecks in kansas' isn't really a debate - there isn't two side to this, noone can really deny it. More a fact. Perhaps this thread should go in 'general' 😛😀
I would be interested in the comments from some of the conservative fundament ...[text shortened]... proponents would like to rethink their views or to justify them in the light of the reported events.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
09 Dec 05

This isn't the Debates forum. Several months ago, the site instituted a rule that all religious topics must be posted in this forum, and that religious posts made elsewhere would be moderated.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This isn't the Debates forum. Several months ago, the site instituted a rule that all religious topics must be posted in this forum, and that religious posts made elsewhere would be moderated.
Yeah yeah, just pointing out that there is really no debate that people from kansas are all stupid rednecks, that's all.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Dec 05

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Dec 05

Yeah yeah, just pointing out that there is really no debate that people from kansas are all stupid rednecks, that's all.
It appears that when one goes for his biology degree, one isn't required to study history. Had history been a subject of interest, the curious student would have been delighted to learn how Kansas isn't really a bunch of rednecks, after all.
Instead, they are six talented progressive musicians who have produced eight gold albums, three platinum+ albums, and a million-selling single. Hardly the work of stupid rednecks (although one of the band members was reported to enjoy tractor pulls and wearing wife-beaters around the house in front of strangers).

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
It appears that when one goes for his biology degree, one isn't required to study history. Had history been a subject of interest, the curious student would have been delighted to learn how Kansas isn't really a bunch of rednecks, after all.
Instead, they are six talented progressive musicians who have produced eight gold albums, three platinum+ albums ...[text shortened]... eported to enjoy tractor pulls and wearing wife-beaters around the house in front of strangers).
Two biology degrees actually, if you want to be pedantic. Now were they music degrees I'm sure i'd know all that, but then again...

Anyhoo, everyone's heard of musical retards, no? 😛

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Instead, they are six talented progressive musicians who have produced eight gold albums, three platinum+ albums ...[text shortened]... eported to enjoy tractor pulls and wearing wife-beaters around the house in front of strangers).
Oh, and you're right incidentally, biology, chemistry, environmental science are taught in the first year, biology for the next three, then a PhD of original research. Started at the age of 17 and all finished by the age of 24, so right, not enough time for studying music too. Japanese on the other hand.....

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
http://www.kansas.com/mld/eagle/livi...n/13337930.htm

A professor whose planned course on creationism and intelligent design was canceled after he sent e-mails deriding Christian conservatives was hospitalized Monday after what appeared to be a roadside beating....
I didn't see anything when I attempt to look at the link you provided.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 05

There are stupid people (red necks and others) everywhere.
This is something of knews to you?
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 05

You have a low opinion of everyone living in a whole state, you are
not coloring yourself as very bright to suggest such a thing.
Kelly

Pimp!

Gangster Land

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by KellyJay
You have a low opinion of everyone living in a whole state, you are
not coloring yourself as very bright to suggest such a thing.
Kelly
There are two things I hate in this world...people who are intollerant of people from other states....and Texans.

😉

TheSkipper

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by TheSkipper
There are two things I hate in this world...people who are intollerant of people from other states....and Texans.

😉

TheSkipper
ROFL
KJ