1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 02:21
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Stupid is as stupid does......

On the TV show Sunday Best there was show about a man who decided to pretend to be a Guru.

He grew a beard and his hair was long and he wore saffron cloth and said he was from India.

He articulated a phoney ascent and created a phoney teaching which he called after his own name Kumari.

Therefore he was called Kumari an ...[text shortened]... Christianity Islam and Judaism........you shall be as these fools and not know true from false.
    I recently tried to squeak out a stealth fart and crapped my pants. I believe this is a good metaphor well representative of the message you are trying to convey.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 19:03
    The lesson is that if you do not know what is the difference between true religion and false religion then you to will be as stupid as these foolish people.
    But you too can learn the difference between truth and falseness. The Good News is that there is still time for you to walk away from your false Vedas religion and come to embrace the truth of the Son of God. You don't *have* to remain stupid and bound to the Serpent.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Feb '13 05:38
    Where have I said the earth is eternal????

If you cannot quote me correctly then don't quote me.

HOWEVER.......... What I did say is the process of creation and destruction is eternal.

And it goes on in cycles ........over and over and over and over for eternity.

And there was a flood that's true.........so why are you saying I do not accept the flo ...[text shortened]... onest when you respond to my posts........because it makes for difficult discussions with you.
    I guess it doesn't really matter to you when you quote the Holy Bible and the beliefs of Christians wrong. It only matters to you when the shoe is on the other foot. If making a mistake because of a misunderstanding is dishonest then we have all been dishonest at some point and that is why we all need a Savior. The only Savior that God has provided to mankind is the Lord Jesus the Christ. That is as honest as it gets. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree