1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 08:05
    Stupid is as stupid does......

On the TV show Sunday Best there was show about a man who decided to pretend to be a Guru.

He grew a beard and his hair was long and he wore saffron cloth and said he was from India.

He articulated a phoney ascent and created a phoney teaching which he called after his own name Kumari.

Therefore he was called Kumari and his teaching was called the Kumari Sutra.

However he was not a guru and he was just simply putting forward a parody of these pseudo Gurus that have taken over the west.

After a few months he had attracted about 30 unsuspecting devotees to his ashram which was just a temporary rental property.

This whole scam was a huge joke and was filmed every day.

When the devotees of this man were asked about him by the reporter................they said he was the salt of the earth and he was not only a guru but a wonderful and powerful master who has given them their lives back and that they could not live without his instructions.

The sad thing is that he was making it all up as he went along.

So over few months of giving all these people lessons in how to live their lives and speaking mumbo/jumbo spirituality to them....he dropped the bomb shell that he was not a guru at all and after shaving off his beard and hair .........he told his devotees he was a fake and that his real name was Vikram and he lived in America since birth.

WHAT IS THE LESSON HERE?

The lesson is that if you do not know what is the difference between true religion and false religion then you to will be as stupid as these foolish people.

Because they did not know the difference between truth and falsity they were scammed like the stupid fools they are.

Note: Did you know there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true relgion and false relgion.

While you reject true knowledge taught by the Vedas - and accept the falsity of false relgion as presented by Christianity Islam and Judaism........you shall be as these fools and not know true from false.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 09:011 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa

On the TV show Sunday Best there was show about a man who decided to pretend to be a Guru.

He grew a beard and his hair was long and he wore saffron cloth and said he was from India.

He articulated a phoney ascent and created a phoney teaching which he called after his own name Kumari.

Therefore he was called Kumari an ...[text shortened]... Christianity Islam and Judaism........you shall be as these fools and not know true from false.
    To me, it looks as though your bonafide master Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has scammed you as he made it up as he went along. 😏

Why don't you accept the real master and Lord, Jesus the Christ and stop being scammed. Your reward will await you in Heaven, not in a so-called reincarnated life of a toad frog or whatever.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  3. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 09:53
    Note: Did you know there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true relgion and false relgion.
    Dasa admits he does not know the difference between true religion and false religion
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 13:18
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    To me, it looks as though your bonafide master Srila A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has scammed you as he made it up as he went along. 😏

Why don't you accept the real master and Lord, Jesus the Christ and stop being scammed. Your reward will await you in Heaven, not in a so-called reincarnated life of a toad frog or whatever.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    You regard yourself as a good chess player............... that's nice.

Where does the game chess come from???

The game "chess" comes from the Vedas.

It is an eternal game and is played in the spiritual world.

The Vedas are the source of all knowledge........especially spiritual knowledge.

And the Vedas demand that those on the spiritual path must not eat meat or harm animals.

Why does your Jesus allow you to harm animals?

Could it be that Christianity has nothing to do with Jesus and the doctrine of the Bible has been fabricated by those who have used the name Jesus as a scapegoat for pseudo Christians to do harm to animals and eat the rotting flesh from the bones.

There are hundreds of falsities in the Bible.............because it has been fabricated by meat eaters and intoxicators and womenizers who have speculated..

Not one word in the Bible ....... is from God.
  5. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 13:44

The Vedas are the source of all knowledge........especially spiritual knowledge.

And the Vedas demand that those on the spiritual path mu ...[text shortened]... cators and womenizers who have speculated..

But Dasa you said you nothing about true religion, so what are you babbling on about
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 14:19

Therefore he was called Kumari an ...[text shortened]... Christianity Islam and Judaism........you shall be as these fools and not know true from false.
    "Note: Did you know there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true relgion and false relgion."

Utterly False Statement: Reveal Hidden Content
    you do.

7. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 15:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Note: Did you know there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true relgion and false relgion."

Utterly False Statement: [hidden]you do.[/hidden]
    .[/b]
    I'd like to know the difference between which true religion, and which false religion.

Thanks in advance. 😉

-m.
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 15:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Note: Did you know there is not one person in this forum who knows the difference between true relgion and false relgion."

Utterly False Statement: [hidden]you do.[/hidden]
    .[/b]
    I disagree. I think for once Dasa was right on the button
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 18:331 edit

And the Vedas demand that those on the spiritual path mu ...[text shortened]... cators and womenizers who have speculated..

YOU HAVE BEEN FED A PACK OF LIES!

Chess is not an eternal game and is not played in the spiritual world.

Christians are allowed to kill and eat certain animals, because God made allowance for it after the flood of Noah's day. I know that you do not believe in the worldwide flood and that the Vedas and the heavens and the earth have existed from eternity. But that is not true.

The sooner you ditch those vedic scriptures, that do not have God's seal of approval, and accept the true Word of God, the better off your soul will be. Right now, you are headed for no more than a toad frog existence, squashed on the road trying to cross over.

WAKE UP, DASA AND SMELL THE COFFEE!
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 18:381 edit
    Originally posted by deenny
    I disagree. I think for once Dasa was right on the button
    Don't be another victum deceived by Satan the devil.

WAKE UP, denny AND SMELL THE COFFEE!
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 18:44
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I'd like to know the difference between which true religion, and which false religion.

Thanks in advance. 😉

-m.
    Belief and trust in Christ for redemption and salvation is the only true way. All other ways are on the broad road that leads to destruction.

Jesus the Christ has proven He is the way, the truth, and the life.

HalleluYah !!! Praiese the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Is it sinking in to those thick skulls of you hard-headed morons, yet???
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 19:09
    true, true, true
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '13 19:402 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    true, true, true
    Well, partially right. Not from his god. The Holy Bible was written by Holy men inspired of God thru the Holy Spirit. In contrast, there is absolutely no evidence that the vedic scriptures are from God or even inspired by God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

P.S. The fool has said in his heart that there is no God. At least Dasa is no fool, he is just deceived by Satan the devil.

http://www.allabouttruth.org/who-wrote-the-bible.htm
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '13 03:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]YOU HAVE BEEN FED A PACK OF LIES!

Chess is not an eternal game and is not played in the spiritual world.

Christians are allowed to kill and eat certain animals, because God made allowance for it after the flood of Noah's day. I know that you do not believe in the worldwide flood and that the Vedas and the heavens and the earth have ex ...[text shortened]... nce, squashed on the road trying to cross over.

WAKE UP, DASA AND SMELL THE COFFEE! [/b]
    Where have I said the earth is eternal????

If you cannot quote me correctly then don't quote me.

HOWEVER.......... What I did say is the process of creation and destruction is eternal.

And it goes on in cycles ........over and over and over and over for eternity.

And there was a flood that's true.........so why are you saying I do not accept the flood

In fact there has been hundreds of floods and ice ages and calamities in the history of the cosmos and I accept them all.

Please do not be dishonest when you respond to my posts........because it makes for difficult discussions with you.
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 00:58
    Hey dasa do you have a hairbrush?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree