1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '10 17:46
    Vedic knowledge is the first and original spiritual/religious teaching, (before any other) coming to us in the first and perfect spiritul language Sanskrit.

All other religions are just recent fabrications, by societies attempting to create a cheap religious system that offers liberation for doing practically nothing. (Islam was created by a meglamaniac war lord)

Because the Vedanta Sutra may be difficult to follow, because it asks the practitioner to become austere, and to give up materialism, and to study and practice spiritual purificationary techniques, then people reject it (because they are insincere)

A person will not be concerned to give 10 yrs of their life in the pursuit of their career, but for their spiritual life, they are lazy and therefore want a cheap religion, that does not ask too much from them, therefore we see many flocking to Islam and Christianity.

These cheap religions are therefore subsitute religions, and not bonafide.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 11:55
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Vedic knowledge is the first and original spiritual/religious teaching, (before any other) coming to us in the first and perfect spiritul language Sanskrit.

All other religions are just recent fabrications, by societies attempting to create a cheap religious system that offers liberation for doing practically nothing. (Islam was created by a meglamani ...[text shortened]... and Christianity.

Once again..what you are offering here is your opinion. You have no proof Verdic knowledge will lead you to anything greater than other religions.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Nov '10 15:29
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

All other religions are just recent fabrications, by societies attempting to create a cheap religious system that offers liberation for doing practically nothing. (Islam was created by a meglamani ...[text shortened]... and Christianity.

More lies, wrapped up as the truth.

Islam and Christianity don't ask much? Wow, you're a comedian too, I see.

How can you possibly speak of what is bona fide? Do you even realize that bona fide means "in good faith"?

I'd be laughing at you if you weren't so pathetic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree