1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 05:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    That conclusion does not follow. It is a poor analogy. It a assumes that all religions are counterfeit (imitations of a true religion) then concludes that assumption. Thats circular logic.

[b]The Vedanta teachings (spiritual teachings) or religious teachings if your stuck on that word.......have been with mankind since creation, but Islam/chistianity/ ...[text shortened]... the hat and deliberately and maliciously spreads lies about other religions and about science.
    oops, I slipped, I responded to someone that I said I would not respond to YOU, it wont happen again monkey man.

vishva
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 07:08
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    oops, I slipped, I responded to someone that I said I would not respond to YOU, it wont happen again monkey man.

vishva
    As always, you can't take criticism. For someone claiming to have the one true religion, you don't set much of an example.
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 13:082 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The fact that there is some counterfit money, means there must be the real thing (money), somewhere.

So there are so many bogus religions, but there is only one true/perfect religion.

The Vedanta teachings (spiritual teachings) or religious teachings if your stuck on that word.......have been with mankind since creation, but Islam/chistianity/ buddh ...[text shortened]... hen compare with the religions of the world, and you will see there is no comparison.

vishva
    The fact that there is some counterfit money, means there must be the real thing (money), somewhere.
    Ha!...your one and only true "religion" is to discussions of spirituality what the post WW1 German mark was to money :]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree