1. Maryland
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 16:16
    It seems to me that many of the Christians who participate in this forum are merely sycophants attempting to kiss up to Jesus and God by always making excuses whenever either one of them has been shown to be less than perfect. For example, is it really good to have a father sacrifice his son, or is it really good to stone some poor soul for adultery? Are you really religious or are you sycophants? (Keep in mind, if you say unkind things about me, you are not turning the other cheek!)
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 22:49
    Originally posted by 667joe
    It seems to me that many of the Christians who participate in this forum are merely sycophants attempting to kiss up to Jesus and God by always making excuses whenever either one of them has been shown to be less than perfect. For example, is it really good to have a father sacrifice his son, or is it really good to stone some poor soul for adultery? Are yo ...[text shortened]... ophants? (Keep in mind, if you say unkind things about me, you are not turning the other cheek!)
    Well I guess they think they are doing their best.
    Like I said before, we are all afflicted with mental illness. Knowing this makes you a little bit saner. For it is truly insane and dangerous to think that Jesus is the only way, that all non-believers shall goto hell,etc.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 03:20
    It seems to me that many of the Christians who participate in this forum are merely sycophants attempting to kiss up to Jesus and God by always making excuses whenever either one of them has been shown to be less than perfect. For example, is it really good to have a father sacrifice his son, or is it really good to stone some poor soul for adultery? Are yo ...[text shortened]... ophants? (Keep in mind, if you say unkind things about me, you are not turning the other cheek!)
    i have yet to see an instance where either one has been shown to be less than perfect, but i nearly forgot, you people are your own Gods, able to determine for yourselves the difference between light and dark, all Hail the human Gods! we bow!
  4. Maryland
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 06:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i have yet to see an instance where either one has been shown to be less than perfect, but i nearly forgot, you people are your own Gods, able to determine for yourselves the difference between light and dark, all Hail the human Gods! we bow!
    Did Noah go to Australia to get kangaroos for his ark? He must have if the bible is true and error free.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:291 edit
    Did Noah go to Australia to get kangaroos for his ark? He must have if the bible is true and error free.
    He wouldn't answer this one.
    Because if he tries he would eventually fail, and this means that he has to admit there are flaws in the bible, and he would never do that.
    So his strategy is to avoid this question and all questions like this.
    His avoidance shows that he knows that he is wrong, and as his dogma 'the bible has no flaws' shows he is wrong he starts to flame and ironize and ridicule everyone who have tried to get him to answer. I know, he tries constantly with me.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 08:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I can determine between light and dark.
    Got a harder one?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree