1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:41
    I have started this thread so that all the criticisms against daniel58 can be put into one thread.
    If he doesn't respond this time I , for one, will have to cease responding to him.
    my criticism: could you please use the 'reply and quote' button
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:411 edit
    My criticism of daniel: Stop pretending you're an idiot on the internet.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:48
    Originally posted by Palynka
    My criticism of daniel: Stop pretending you're an idiot on the internet.
    I not pretending, neither am I. You people don't know what Facts, Truth, or common sense is.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:50
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I not pretending, neither am I. You people don't know what Facts, Truth, or common sense is.
    "I not pretending, neither am I. "

For God's sake, you don't even know how to write.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:55
    I do know how to write, I am not pretending to be an idiot online, neither am I an idiot online, have you read the Bible "I Am Who, I Am"?
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 14:58
    I do know how to write, I am not pretending to be an idiot online, neither am I an idiot online, have you read the Bible "I Am Who, I Am"?
    Yes, I have read the Bible. More than once. Unlike you, I'm not afraid of reading something that might change my opinions.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 15:04
    I'm not afraid of reading something that might change my opinions.[/b]
    Like this thread (Hopefully).
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 15:26
    Like this thread (Hopefully).
    This thread seems to confirm my opinions so far. But it's true that it's conceivable that you would surprise me by showing a modicum of intelligence. Alas, that did not happen.
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 15:28
    This thread seems to confirm my opinions so far. But it's true that it's conceivable that you would surprise me by showing a modicum of intelligence. Alas, that did not happen.
    Your idea of intelligence must be pretty twisted.
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 16:25
    I not pretending

LOL, I guess you truly are an idiot then.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 16:49
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    [b]I not pretending

LOL, I guess you truly are an idiot then.[/b]
    You don't have any proof, anything and everything I say you just say I'm an idiot, get more specific.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 17:30
    What are the odds of daniel being an atheist trying to make theists look bad?
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 17:31
    What are the odds of daniel being an atheist trying to make theists look bad?
    0 to 1.
  14. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 17:31
    You don't have any proof, anything and everything I say you just say I'm an idiot, get more specific.
    Specifically: you went back and dug up a ton of old threads and put useless, off-point, and childish statements in them that just served to obscure the threads that were current. It did nothing to further any exchange of ideas. It only demonstrated your contempt for all the other posters and your inflated sense of self-importance. If you had an ounce of common-sense you'd shut your mouth now but I expect that that won't happen for the obvious reason.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 17:33
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Specifically: you went back and dug up a ton of old threads and put useless, off-point, and childish statements in them that just served to obscure the threads that were current. It did nothing to further any exchange of ideas. It only demonstrated your contempt for all the other posters and your inflated sense of self-importance. If you had an ounce of ...[text shortened]... on-sense you'd shut your mouth now but I expect that that won't happen for the obvious reason.
    No I do it so we can continue our old threads.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree