1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:52
    Why do you feel the need to constantly bump threads with such statements like "end of quote" or restating what you said to someone previously (I presume in the hopes they'll respond even though your subsequent thread bumps undermine such efforts)?

Must every person who has been subjected to your onslaught of scripture tossing and proclamations of everlasting love on your part respond??? I've seen a number of threads with successions of 3 or more posts made by yourself adding zero to the discussion.
  2. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:03
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Why do you feel the need to constantly bump threads with such statements like "end of quote" or restating what you said to someone previously (I presume in the hopes they'll respond even though your subsequent thread bumps undermine such efforts)?

Must every person who has been subjected to your onslaught of scripture tossing and proclamations of everlasti ...[text shortened]... threads with successions of 3 or more posts made by yourself adding zero to the discussion.
    I think it might be wise to consider carefully exactly what the most sensible response to this situation is.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:04
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134023&page=6

tacoandlettuce

Moves : 170
    29 Sep '10 22:01
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Now you post this again. Do you realise that people miss some posts because you repeat everything so often?

thomas, why is it do you think I do repeat these again?

Is it possibly because I see how you all (slight exceptions) are in your own view of things so deeply, and that I hurt as to your no care to what I KNOW can help you all treMENDOUsly?

I hope this answers that
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:08
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=134023&page=6

tacoandlettuce

Moves : 170
    29 Sep '10 22:01
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Now you post this again. Do you realise that people miss some posts because you repeat everything so often?

thomas, why is it do you think I do repeat these again?

I ...[text shortened]... t as to your no care to what I KNOW can help you all treMENDOUsly?

I hope this answers that
    taco, as you're friend, please be aware, you are risking a forum ban for spamming. It does not bother me, but others are a little well, you know, uptight about these things, just relax and pick your posts, everything will be well 🙂
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:11
    I am sorry, maybe I am to what one would call soft, and that loving you all seems wrong of talk.
  6. ALG
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:141 edit
    I am sorry, maybe I am to what one would call soft, and that loving you all seems wrong of talk.
    That is not the point. The point is, that you shouldn't repeat things so soon, and shouldn't bump threads.

This isn't a chat box, so don't expect an answer within the hour.
    And as Robbie said, you risk a forum ban, and I think many of your pointless posts will be removed. (the double ones and the empty ones)
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:16
    thomaster is right, we don't need to be smothered in love to appreciate its finer nuances.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:17
    There you go, you are right and I am so used to the "live chat room" at chess.com...

I am sorry, and will try to behave myself =3
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:382 edits
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    I think it might be wise to consider carefully exactly what the most sensible response to this situation is.
    Well I hope given the additional responses of others within this thread he/she has acknowledged that these activities ought to be curtailed.
    I've never felt sufficiently justified to take things further than a polite (or sometimes 'slightly less'😉 word or two in response to ad homs, scripture attacks, etc... but the large scale spamming that has took place here within the last few days is (and perhaps I am uptight) annoying to say the least.

I like this forum; and respect most of the regular participants here. It would be a shame (perhaps only from my perspective) if this activity continued and encouraged copycats such that I cease to like it anymore.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:45
    Well I hope given the additional responses of others within this thread he/she has acknowledged that these activities ought to be curtailed.
    I've never felt sufficiently justified to take things further than a polite (or sometimes 'slightly less'😉 word or two in response to ad homs, scripture attacks, etc... but the large scale spamming that has took place he ...[text shortened]... ive) if this activity continued and encouraged copycats such that I cease to like it anymore.
    I in NO WAY would want you to do any such thing, and I am completely sorry, please forgive me.
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:491 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 23:34
    I've never felt sufficiently justified to take things further than a polite (or sometimes 'slightly less'😉 word or two in response to ad homs, scripture attacks, etc... but the large scale spamming that has took place he ...[text shortened]... ive) if this activity continued and encouraged copycats such that I cease to like it anymore.
    I don't think this problem will resolve given how posters are responding so far.
  13. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 23:45
    I don't think this problem will resolve given how posters are responding so far.
    constant spamming and absolute non-sensical drivel = forum extinction
  14. Joined
    30 May '09
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by nook7
    constant spamming and absolute non-sensical drivel = forum extinction
    Well I don't know what the moderation protocol is around these parts but on an individual basis, I do wonder about the wisdom of responding to any of these posts.
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 23:55
    Well I don't know what the moderation protocol is around these parts but on an individual basis, I do wonder about the wisdom of responding to any posts by this individual.
    Hmm, l have been unable to stop myself on a few occasions; l will have to show more restraint.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree