taco & thread bumping

taco & thread bumping

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 Sep 10

Originally posted by nook7
Hmm, l have been unable to stop myself on a few occasions; l will have to show more restraint.
Spread the word...

T

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by Lord Shark
Spread the word...
I was thinking the issue was resolved. He said he would "try to behave" and seems to have done so.

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
I was thinking the issue was resolved. He said he would "try to behave" and seems to have done so.
I hope you are right. The objective issue is one of frequency and the evidence is the last contributor column which took on a very uniform appearance yesterday. If you are right, that won't recur. Fingers crossed...

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 Oct 10
2 edits

I don't think this problem will resolve given how posters are responding so far.
Hmm... I created this thread with the specific purpose of alerting tacoandlettuce that his activities were (under no uncertain terms) bothersome; anticipating that others would rally to my cause.

I could have ignored him but it is my view that for some people, lacking in maturity (as is surely the case with tacoandlettuce), this action merely fuels feedback; they need the situation to be clearly spelt out.

Of course there is then the problem that some people aren't yet 'on board'.

T

Moves
01 Oct 10

I hope you are right. The objective issue is one of frequency and the evidence is the last contributor column which took on a very uniform appearance yesterday. If you are right, that won't recur. Fingers crossed...
Yeah, he really got out of hand yesterday. Today he seems to be doing okay.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Yeah, he really got out of hand yesterday. Today he seems to be doing okay.
Yes the past three days I awoke to tacandlettucing down 95% of page 1.
Today it was back to 50%.
Either way he'll be curbed one way or another🙂

t

Moves
01 Oct 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Hmm... I created this thread with the specific purpose of alerting tacoandlettuce that his activities were (under no uncertain terms) bothersome; anticipating that others would rally to my cause.

I could have ignored him but it is my view that for some people, lacking in maturity (as is surely the case with tacoandlettuce), this action merely fuels feedback ...[text shortened]... rly spelt out.

Of course there is then the problem that some people aren't yet 'on board'.
My friend, you are more then welcomed to come to Waikiki Honolulu of Oahu, and let me show you around this splendidly beautiful Island..

I would show this awesome trail in the jungle that brings you to a few waterfalls, and the main 1 has a pool the size of around 8 jacuzzis, which is just the opposite of heat, is an extremely, invigoratingly refreshing ice cold experience.
You can climb the waterfalls, which is totally a blast, and there is trees that I climb about 100' in the air and recline for an hr or 2..
Not to mention the great surf, and unbelievable view of an amazing Bay "Hanauma Bay".
And no lol I did not just proposition you..

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Oct 10

Mmmmm bumping tacos...