1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:06
    Ok, who here gonna whip on over to Taco Bell, and grab all of us a bunch of the 12 pack boxes of tacos?
  2. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:11
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Ok, who here gonna whip on over to Taco Bell, and grab all of us a bunch of the 12 pack boxes of tacos?
    lettuce will - its taco and lettuce right?
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 21:20
    Yo, I'm not here to high jack all your threads, but I am one that loves to interact with my Family. And regardless if you agree we are, nothing could erase the fact that we ever shall be...

I also am very new to this site, but had been for the past year and 1/2 on the site chess.com under the username "bryanb", and was very much involved in the group forums..

I am sorry, but I love sharing what many know not of, yet DESERVE the awakening to, as ignorance to who one is (mankind in general for the past 6,000 yrs.), based on man stuck to false beliefs so subtle since then, yet are forever INCORRECT EQUATIONS to Life, and who we are..

There is not one of you on this site, nor anywhere to be found on earth, that is not absolutely wonderful, and capable of immeasurable abilities, and intelligence when one desires to "actually" GROWN INTO such, such as the peculiar people referred in the Holy Bible God speaks of..

Matthew 6:33 (King James Version)

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The only thing that holds ANYONE BACK from their potential is all the ignorance they have been so erroneously influenced to through the conditioning of it throughout their lifespan here on earth, and is why Christ said "Mark 8:18 (King James Version)

18Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?"..

I just wish you all to acknowledge you need your eyes open and can LEARN how ABSOLUTELY , MAGNIFICENTLY, BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!!! Sorry =3
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 02:19
    Yo, I'm not here to high jack all your threads, but I am one that loves to interact with my Family. And regardless if you agree we are, nothing could erase the fact that we ever shall be...

I also am very new to this site, but had been for the past year and 1/2 on the site chess.com under the username "bryanb", and was very much involved in the gro ...[text shortened]... our eyes open and can LEARN how ABSOLUTELY , MAGNIFICENTLY, BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!!! Sorry =3
    Let me say I do so apologize for cpy pst'g so much, yet I have due to such the opportunity to the post I would reply to..

I am not here to fight with you

I will behave, and probably not post as much as you seem to think my desire is to high jack all the threads
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 05:42
    Let me say I do so apologize for cpy pst'g so much, yet I have due to such the opportunity to the post I would reply to..

I am not here to fight with you

I will behave, and probably not post as much as you seem to think my desire is to high jack all the threads
    Who here for a game of blitz? Anyone?

And, if not at the moment, yet would like a game, perhaps we could discuss our times of internet use, and set up some schedule, yes?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 08:20
    Why should we listen to you?
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:10
    Heaven's yes, why, I only care for your BENEFIT of success in Life?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree