1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '13 02:38
    There are so many nonsense topics in this forum each day.

We see the same persons living in this forum and discussing all manner of foolishness about what they think is spirituality.

There is only 1 topic worth discussing........

And that topic is..... "What is the difference between true religion and false religion"

Of course there is not 1 person in this forum who can answer this question........and yet they talk talk talk and talk all week and month and year about nonsense.

You all think this is spirituality...........but its simply your minds running wild with nonsense.

When you know what the difference is between true religion and false religion.............then that will be the day that you begin your true and honest talk.

AND NOT BEFORE.

And there is only one place to find the answer to this question ( the Vedas)

But not the pseudo Vedas which are posted up online by every manner of fool and deceiver who speculates and fabricates..............but the bonafide Vedas.
  2. old pueblo
    Moves
    15 May '13 03:30
    Originally posted by Dasa

We see the same persons living in this forum and discussing all manner of foolishness about what they think is spirituality.

And that topic is..... "What is the difference between true religion and false religion"

Of course there is not 1 perso ...[text shortened]... manner of fool and deceiver who speculates and fabricates..............but the bonafide Vedas.
    Wow. On just so many levels.

It must be quite comforting to believe you hold the entire truth and those who disagree with you are therefore wrong. But seriously ... you even feel capable of declaring that the only subject that matters is the one that interests you?

Why not compare and contrast religion and spirituality? Or discuss and wonder about the commonalities between various religions? Why not explore the difference between teachings and the way they're lived out (or appear to be) by adherents to those religions?

Maybe you can go to Site Ideas and post that you want a forum that's only for The Truth According to Dasa? And then on the Spirituality Forum people may occasionally mention spirituality. Just for the novelty of it.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 May '13 04:381 edit

Of course there is not 1 perso ...[text shortened]... manner of fool and deceiver who speculates and fabricates..............but the bonafide Vedas.
    We are not worthy of such wisdom. Please give up on us. 🙄
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 May '13 06:48

Hi dasa! I've never heard of talk talk talk, but quite similar I think is talk talk...the y sometimes have some great deals!

www.sales.talktalk.co.uk

Hope this helps 🙂
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 May '13 07:53
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Hi dasa! I've never heard of talk talk talk, but quite similar I think is talk talk...the y sometimes have some great deals!

www.sales.talktalk.co.uk

Hope this helps 🙂
    dont be silly he's obviously referring to the british 1980's synthpop band 'talk talk'

YouTube
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    15 May '13 08:28
    Dasa, I am your father!!!!!

( Darth Veda ) ( Vader )

Surrender to the power of the dark side.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 May '13 21:33
    So you reckon the Australian aboriginals knew nothing of spirituality because they did not have Vedas?

(This is actually the worst response so far, but here goes)
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 May '13 21:34

You posted this at 12.30am. Aren't you supposed to be asleep at this hour. I thought you weren't suppposed to get up until 3.30am?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    15 May '13 23:24
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody

( Darth Veda )
    Hiarious. 😀
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 May '13 04:00
    EAT EAT EAT.......MEAT MEAT MEAT............😉

Manny
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 May '13 06:01
    All religions are talk, talk, talk. Now read my sacred book. And on and on.Should you disagree I will quote my sacred book and talk, talk, talk. Couldn't just one of you, anyone please, call your sacred god and ask them to come here and enlighten us ?? Just one personal appearance at this time might just do the trick. 🙄🙄🙄
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '13 08:30
    Originally posted by menace71
    EAT EAT EAT.......MEAT MEAT MEAT............😉

Manny
    meat is murder!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '13 08:332 edits
    Originally posted by caissad4
    All religions are talk, talk, talk. Now read my sacred book. And on and on.Should you disagree I will quote my sacred book and talk, talk, talk. Couldn't just one of you, anyone please, call your sacred god and ask them to come here and enlighten us ?? Just one personal appearance at this time might just do the trick. 🙄🙄🙄
    ah yes, did not Christ himself address this argument?

(Luke 16:27-31) . . .Then he said, ‘In that event I ask you, father, to send him to the house of my father,  for I have five brothers, in order that he may give them a thorough witness, that they also should not get into this place of torment.’  But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to these.’  Then he said, ‘No, indeed, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them they will repent.’  But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead.’”

You have the sacred Biblical text, if you will not be persuaded by that, then its unlikely you will be persuaded by anything else.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 May '13 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    It ain't gonna happen. God has already said in His Holy Bible that if you do not believe My sacred book, then tought titty.

The Instructor
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '13 18:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    meat is murder!
    tasty, tasty murder 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree