1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 23:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    the existence of quarks has been proven in labs on many occasions, i suppose your vedic guys knew all about hadron colliders before us, what with there freaky robo-automatons and all that.

bet they had proper hover-boards as well!!
    Everything in existence once existed before.

But not in your false idea of the time-line.

Your time line that you perceive your universe from, is equivalent to 1 grain of sand to all the grains of sand in existence.

All the universes get recycled over and over and over, and culture and fads and technology and education also gets recycled over and over and over.

In a far off universe long go there were computers and TV,s etc...............but every time the universe is recycled it starts from the beginning when people were without such things.

Instead .............the beginning is a spiritual beginning embracing Vedic culture, were technology is not needed nor wanted.

Over time the society becomes degraded and the Vedic culture becomes ignored while people worship sense gratification, and they are then subjected to delusion and ignorance due to the lack of embracing their spirituality.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 23:58
    Originally posted by Dasa

Your time line that you perceive your universe from, is equivalent to 1 grain of sand to all the grains of sand in existence.

All the universes get recycled over and over and over, and culture and fads and technology and education also gets recycled over and over ...[text shortened]... ey are then subjected to delusion and ignorance due to the lack of embracing their spirituality.
    You are so arrogant I don't even know where to begin. Oh yeah, there is the part where you think only you and the veda's have pure and noble people.

Considering your religion is manufactured just like all the others, you should come up with a bit of humility when judging everyone in the universe not brainwashed by your particular caricature of a religion.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '16 13:432 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You are so arrogant I don't even know where to begin. Oh yeah, there is the part where you think only you and the veda's have pure and noble people.

Considering your religion is manufactured just like all the others, you should come up with a bit of humility when judging everyone in the universe not brainwashed by your particular caricature of a religion.
    It is not arrogant to give people information.

Do you think it is?

Tell me what kind of person can manufacture the most perfect language on earth or the universe if you like..........( Sanskrit)

The Veda's come to mankind in Sanskrit.

So do you think Sanskrit was manufactured by some mundane personality, so as to document a false religion of a billion verses of truth to deceive you.

You certainly have not thought this through have you ............you moron.

Are you 9 years old???????.........or something.

Think before you speak and make a fool of yourself again.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '16 13:541 edit
    It is not arrogant to give people information.

Do you think it is?

Tell me what kind of person can manufacture the most perfect language on earth or the universe if you like..........( Sanskrit)

The Veda's come to mankind in Sanskrit.

So do you think Sanskrit was manufactured by some mundane personality, so as to document a false religion of a billi ...[text shortened]... rs old???????.........or something.

Think before you speak and make a fool of yourself again.
    Giving people information is not the hallmark of arrogance. Arrogance is when you are so high up in the sky in your own opinion that everyone else around us here are dishonest and such.

How are we supposed to trust a teacher like that who calls his students dishonest or stupid?

BTW, there are hypotheses out there as we speak talking about other universes and I for one don't think our finite universe is all there is. Which opens a tiny crack of possible truth in some of what you say, perhaps humans have been around the block 'before' although 'before' may have different meanings when other universes are talked about.

Each universe would have its own clock set when it was born, however that happens.

One story goes our universe is a daughter universe of a parent universe where a black hole in the parent universe spawns a daughter when their black hole becomes our white hole which is a way of explaining how we got here.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '16 14:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Giving people information is not the hallmark of arrogance. Arrogance is when you are so high up in the sky in your own opinion that everyone else around us here are dishonest and such.

How are we supposed to trust a teacher like that who calls his students dishonest or stupid?
    Because you are.

And not by accident either , but you and others in this forum are purposely foolhardy.

You are foolhardy because you make negative comments on the Vedas without knowing the depth and wonder and magnificence and the great authority of the Vedas.

For example the only literature on earth coming to mankind in Sanskrit is the Vedas.

And why is that important?

Because Sanskrit is the greatest language on earth..................and its only and exclusively used for the greatest religion on earth (the religion described in the Vedas)

Also............I do not have my opinions and will never have my opinions.

Everything I say is coming from the Vedic truth................and is not my opinion.

Actually ......I have never had an opinion since coming to this forum and never will....................except for the thread about Trump which I just posted.

When a person has perfect Vedic spiritual knowledge they do not need to have opinions.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '16 14:36
    Because you are.

And not by accident either , but you and others in this forum are purposely foolhardy.

You are foolhardy because you make negative comments on the Vedas without knowing the depth and wonder and magnificence and the great authority of the Vedas.

For example the only literature on earth coming to mankind in Sanskrit is the Vedas.

And ...[text shortened]... osted.

When a person has perfect Vedic spiritual knowledge they do not need to have opinions.
    So where are the billions of Veda verses?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Mar '16 15:25

Actually ......I have never had an opinion since coming to this forum and never will....................except for the thread about Trump which I just posted.
    So, the only original opinion you've ever expressed is about Trump?

For once, i believe you.

(As the Vedas are complete hogwash, this means of course all your previously expressed opinions are of a similar ilk).
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Mar '16 07:42

To believe Sanskrit is a "perfect language" you must have
    some definition or understanding of what a "perfect language" is.

So what is it?

Give us your definition.

Thank you.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Mar '16 07:44
    Actually ......I have never had an opinion since coming to this forum and never will.....................
    In you opinion is Sanskrit a "perfect language" or not?

Or do you not have an opinion either way?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 05:00
    Dasa
    no need to start new threads when this one is not finished!
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 09:17

All the universes get recycled over and over and over, and culture and fads and technology and education also gets recycled over and over ...[text shortened]... ey are then subjected to delusion and ignorance due to the lack of embracing their spirituality.
    are you trying to tell me the vedics dont have iphones.......how do they play candy crush and order pizzas???
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 09:40
    All the trolls are out in force today.

You can know when a troll makes comment.

Because ......they have nothing intelligent to contribute and their only purpose in the forum is to agitate others.

And they are always atheistic.

And why is that?

Because the atheist believes in an absurd and dishonest account of life, which in the end makes him a bitter and pathetic creature.

Therefore he gets his sick kicks from agitating others in forums all of the world.

Its pathetic.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 09:48
    All the trolls are out in force today.

You can know when a troll makes comment.

Because ......they have nothing intelligent to contribute and their only purpose in the forum is to agitate others.

And they are always atheistic.

And why is that?

Because the atheist believes in an absurd and dishonest account of life, which in the end makes him a bi ...[text shortened]... refore he gets his sick kicks from agitating others in forums all of the world.

Its pathetic.
    "it is why seagulls follow the trawler....they think fish"
    E.Cantona.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 18:41
    Its pathetic.
    Pathetic is not being able to defend your faith and answer a simple and polite question.
    Namely:

So what is it?

Give us your definition.

Thank you.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '16 16:26
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Pathetic is not being able to defend your faith and answer a simple and polite question.
    Namely:

So what is it?

Give us your definition.

Thank you.
    You must do your own study and research.

Recognizing the perfection of Sanskrit takes understanding................which comes from researching the Vedas.

Off you go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree