teleportation of life ?

teleportation of life ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
30 Apr 11

I read in the Times of India Mumbai edition dt.30th April 2011 that it is possible to replicate and transfer DNA strands from one test tube to another by passing low intensity electromagnetic radiation of about 7 Hz frequency through the test tubes.This is said to have been demonstrated by the Nobel Prize winner for medicine for 2008,Luc Montagnier. The experiment showed that the DNA template was teleported from its dilute solution in one test tube to the other one containing only water. The low intensity radiation of 7 Hz produced a memory in water which matched the DNA molecule. It is almost a teleportation of life and if proved correct,it will be the most revolutionary discovery of modern times.
In deep meditation,the brain produces EM waves of about 4 to 12 Hz frequencies but mostly in the range of 7 to 8 Hz,called theta and alpha waves. The writer says that the claimed benefit of Patanjali Yog or Raj Yog to rejuvenate the body by deep meditation may be true because of replication of good DNA within the body due to the the EM waves.
Incidentally in my post on transmigration of souls,I have postulated that the Subtle Body carrying Karma and past Impressions and the Causal Body i.e the Soul both get drawn towards a fresh DNA strand by riding the EM waves. This was,according to me the only possible explanation why some children having been reborn, recall vividly their past birth details.
I may be right after all !
It looks to me that
i) Science and Religion are drawing closer.
ii) Transmigration of Souls could be possibly proven.
iii) It is possible that the claim of various Yogic practices to rejuvenate the body by deep meditation may be correct.
iv) Eventually teleportation of more complex molecules may be a reality .

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 Apr 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
I read in the Times of India Mumbai edition dt.30th April 2011 that it is possible to replicate and transfer DNA strands from one test tube to another by passing low intensity electromagnetic radiation of about 7 Hz frequency through the test tubes.This is said to have been demonstrated by the Nobel Prize winner for medicine for 2008,Luc Montagnier. The e ...[text shortened]... ation may be correct.
I agree.
While this may seem miraculous to us , but you have to remember that a helicopter would've seemed miraculous to someone in the 19th century.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
30 Apr 11

Luc Montagnier got the Nobel prize for discovery of the HIV virus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7654214.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20927952.900-scorn-over-claim-of-teleported-dna.html

Moves
30 Apr 11

I read in the Times of India Mumbai edition dt.30th April 2011 that it is possible to replicate and transfer DNA strands from one test tube to another by passing low intensity electromagnetic radiation of about 7 Hz frequency through the test tubes.This is said to have been demonstrated by the Nobel Prize winner for medicine for 2008,Luc Montagnier. The e ...[text shortened]... ation may be correct.
It is apparently too early for advocates of transmigration to point to this man's work or allow themselves to be seen as embracing it.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
01 May 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Luc Montagnier got the Nobel prize for discovery of the HIV virus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7654214.stm

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20927952.900-scorn-over-claim-of-teleported-dna.html
Even before you posted your comment I was surfing and I did find that his claim has not been accepted by scientists. I do believe ,however,that thoughts can ride on electromagnetic waves viz.Telepathy etc. and do believe that sooner or later,Science itself will enable the thoughts/impressions of past life or many such non-materials to attach themselves to living matter like the DNA-if Nature is not already doing that,if we see that there many cases of past birth details being recalled.

Moves
01 May 11

Even before you posted your comment I was surfing and I did find that his claim has not been accepted by scientists. I do believe ,however,that thoughts can ride on electromagnetic waves viz.Telepathy etc. and do believe that sooner or later,Science itself will enable the thoughts/impressions of past life or many such non-materials to attach themselves t ...[text shortened]... is not already doing that,if we see that there many cases of past birth details being recalled.
Why do you believe this, and not consider it only as a hypothesis worth investigating? OK by me; just asking, looking for reasons to believe what I do now consider only as a hypothesis worth investigating.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
01 May 11

Originally posted by JS357
Why do you believe this, and not consider it only as a hypothesis worth investigating? OK by me; just asking, looking for reasons to believe what I do now consider only as a hypothesis worth investigating.
When I was about 14 years old,an incident took place involving my mother and my mother's paternal aunt,to which I was a witness and which since then has made me look for similar telepathic incidents.
My mother was brought up by her paternal aunt,who was a widow having her own daughter but staying at my maternal grandfather's house since widowhood. My mother lost her mother( my maternal grand mother) when she was only a child of about 3 years and all love and care was showered on her by her aunt.These two women were closer to each other than any mother -daughter would have been.
One day ,when I was about 14 years old,my mother went to take down some flour from a container on a shelf near the kitchen when she shrank back suddenly,gasping with surprise. I asked her what was the matter when she could only mutter that she saw her aunt standing near the shelf and smiling . Since my grand aunt was staying 160 km.away, I wondered how was that possible.But my mother insisted upon what she saw and said something was seriously wrong with her aunt. Soon enough a telegram arrived from my grandfather asking us to come to his town on account of illness of my grand aunt. When we reached there,we learnt she was already dead at about the same time,her apparition was seen by my mother.
I am sure many of us have some such experience to relate. Thought transfer between lovers at a distance is not only a poetic fancy nor is the thought transfer between twins at a distance a rare occurrence.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 May 11
1 edit

I doubt it; as far as the brain is concerned, which of course governs how we think and act (essentially the 'soul'😉, you'd need not only the correct materials, but the correct arrangement/configuration of this material such that the entire system in the synthesised brain operates as it would have done in the original. One would of course also have to understand, in detail, how the brain works - I don't see this happening any time soon; especially when we consider that certain tests on brains cause them to 'malfunction'.

Moves
01 May 11

When I was about 14 years old,an incident took place involving my mother and my mother's paternal aunt,to which I was a witness and which since then has made me look for similar telepathic incidents.
My mother was brought up by her paternal aunt,who was a widow having her own daughter but staying at my maternal grandfather's house since widowhood. My mo ...[text shortened]... only a poetic fancy nor is the thought transfer between twins at a distance a rare occurrence.
Thanks for the background. Thoughts are certainly transferred between people. If we were visited by stone-deaf little green men, they might wonder how a person seems to transmit thoughts by moving his lips, especially when out of view of the other person. Eventually they could figure some explanatory hypotheses and test them.

The same might occur if the incidents you relate become more commonplace and better documented, especially if they can be made to occur. It will eventually attract the attention of researchers. Physical mechanisms will be hypothesized and tested under controlled conditions. If this requires positing a heretofore unneeded substance, mechanism, etc., then they will be will be posited, and such incidents will eventually lose their mysterious aura.