Tell Jesus You Love Him

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 31 Aug '17 13:12
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:12
    The best way I know to follow the Lord Jesus is to tell Him that you love Him. And do so often.

And do so in temptation.
    And do so in trials.
    And do so if your up or if you feel down.

" Lord Jesus, I love You. Lord, I just love You."

Get off to a good start in the Christian life and maintain a good continuation.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:19
    The essence of the Christian Gospel is that Jesus Christ rose and is alive and available.
    I love Jesus because He is available.

He is available in an divine and mystical form as "a life giving Spirit".

" the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

That means that aside from Him being solidly and physically in a resurrection body, glorified in Heaven, He is also poured out over the earth in a divine and mystical realm as the Holy Spirit - a divine life imparting Spirit.

Get off to a great relationship the Lord Jesus by confessing that you love Him.

"Lord Jesus, I read about You in Matthew and in Mark. Lord Jesus, I got to know what kind of Person you are in Luke and in John.

I love You some Lord Jesus. I have some love for You Lord Jesus. Something about You has attracted my heart. There is some love in my heart for You Lord Jesus."

That is a great place to start in following the Lord Jesus Christ, God become a man.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:25
    Are you tempted do something evil ? Call on the Lord Jesus and tell Him that you LOVE Him. Grace will flow into your being and empower you to do the right thing.

"Lord Jesus. I want to sin, I am tempted to sin right here Lord Jesus. But I LOVE You Lord Jesus. I love You Lord. Be my life. "

The best way to be a disciple of Christ is the love Christ.

You're tempted to do something not necessarily evil but just apart from God. I mean something that eventually you will boast of in yourself. Stop and tell the Lord Jesus that you love Him.

" Lord Jesus, I don't trust myself here. I love You Lord. I just want You Lord."

The good will become the better.
    The praise will go completely to God.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:35
    Why do I say that the good will become better ?

The church in Ephesus did many, many things which were good. But Jesus told them that they had LEFT ... their first love. . The had some good THINGS. But Christ's eyes are infinitely discerning. Nothing escapes His laser gaze into our hearts. They had left their first love.

" I know your works and your labor and your endurance and that you cannot bear evil men, and you have tried those who call themselves apostles and are not.

And you have endurance and have borne all things because of My name and have not grown weary." (Rev. 2:2,3)

This is quite a church. No? Jesus doesn't flatter. He tells the truth frankly. He is not building them up just to criticize them. He is truthful. But He holds against them that they have left their first love.

"But I have one thing against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore where you have fallen from and repent and do the first works; ... " (v.5a)

Jesus Christ wanted them to return to their first love. The love directly for Him, for Him as a living and available Person who has the first place in EVERYTHING.

This is where i want to be.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:35
    Do you love the Lord Jesus some ?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 13:39
    I wrote a few posts.
    Lovers of Christ speak.
    Any who want to love Christ but need help, also speak.

Do you love Jesus Christ some ?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 20:11
    Don't be ashamed to say that you love the Lord Jesus.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 21:111 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Why would people not contributing in your thread possibly equate to them being fearful of, or not loving Christ?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 08:121 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why would people not contributing in your thread possibly equate to them being fearful of, or not loving Christ?
    i didn't "equate" it.

I just wrote -

10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 08:16
    I didn't even say don't be ashamed to contribute to the thread.

I just wrote -

And they may do so without worrying about plagiarism.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 08:43
    Originally posted by @sonship
    i didn't "equate" it.

I just wrote -

And in writing it, was it you in anyway encouraging people to say that loved the Lord Jesus... in this thread?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 10:30
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And in writing it, was it you in anyway encouraging people to say that loved the Lord Jesus... in this thread?
    If they want to they can and it will be welcomed by the thread's starter.
    If they choose not to, I don't assume to judge why.

Do you need to find some shady motive here ?

Grace is with all those who love the Lord Jesus in incorruptibility.

" Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruptibility." (Eph. 6:24)

Amen.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 10:371 edit
    Quite a lot has been criticized about me once quoting Govette that the lost glorify God with their endless woe. The other side, the better side of this is that God displays His grace and kindness to the saved to the universe for eternity future.

" That He might display in the ages to come the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." ( Eph. 2:7)

So we believers can say that we love Him.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 10:412 edits
    I find that when I feel cold towards God, I can warm up my heart by then reminding the Lord Jesus and myself that He loves me.

Lord, I feel cold in my heart these days towards God. But Lord You so loved me. Lord God I know You loved me.

By telling God that He So loves you and He does, soon you will be warmed up to return some of that love.

So tell the Lord Jesus that you know that He SO LOVED YOU. It is true.

First John 4:19 -

New American Standard Bible
    We love, because He first loved us.

King James Bible
    We love him, because he first loved us.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    We love because He first loved us.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 10:471 edit
    It is a wonderful way to begin a new day, telling the Lord Jesus that you Love Him.

Lord Jesus, Thankyou for a new day. Lord Jesus I LOVE YOU.

What a way to start a new day. As soon as you wake up, tell the Lord Jesus that you love Him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree