1. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Joined
    29 Nov '02
    Moves
    17317
    29 Nov '05 11:23
    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Joined
    02 Aug '04
    Moves
    8702
    29 Nov '05 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39512
    It must be hard to use the toilet at the ECFR's headquarters.
  3. Joined
    20 May '05
    Moves
    2728
    29 Nov '05 13:36
    Hey Christian guys,

    really come on. God pushes things down ?
    And rain is Angel p.. ?
    And Lightning ?

    Get serious. If this d*mpsh*t is going to be taught in the US I will rest assured that we don´t have to fear intellectual competition from your country anymore.

    Typical International Sales Discussion:

    Seller: This is really our top of the line product.
    US Customer: And how is it functioning ?
    Seller: Well its a car ?
    USC: SO ?
    Seller: Alright there is fuel which gets compressed and then burns/explode and ....
    USC: I don´t understand ? How is it functioning.
    Seller: Excuse me ! I forgot that I was sellling to an US customer.
    USC: I betchya ! SO ?
    Seller: Allright. Allmighty god sends down Angels which push your car.
    USC: Great ! I buy it.
    Seller: Great ! May God be with you. Or his Angels. You don´t know Jack !
  4. Standard memberknightwest
    General of GROSS
    Calvin's Treehouse
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    9861
    29 Nov '05 14:25
    Originally posted by Rochade
    Hey Christian guys,

    really come on. God pushes things down ?
    And rain is Angel p.. ?
    And Lightning ?

    Get serious. If this d*mpsh*t is going to be taught in the US I will rest assured that we don´t have to fear intellectual competition from your country anymore.

    Typical International Sales Discussion:

    Seller: This is really our top of the ...[text shortened]... : Great ! I buy it.
    Seller: Great ! May God be with you. Or his Angels. You don´t know Jack !
    Hey dumbass,

    The Onion is a satirical magazine. Its articles are written in the form of humour called satire. Satire is difficult to do well, and even more difficult for the less intelligent to understand.

    Look it up in the dictionary.
  5. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    1666
    29 Nov '05 14:54
    Originally posted by knightwest
    Hey dumbass,

    The Onion is a satirical magazine. Its articles are written in the form of humour called satire. Satire is difficult to do well, and even more difficult for the less intelligent to understand.

    Look it up in the dictionary.
    That's surprising that he didn't get that. He is German after all...

    "unt ve are famed for our vunderbar sense of ze humour".
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    29 Nov '05 15:15
    Originally posted by sjeg
    That's surprising that he didn't get that. He is German after all...

    "unt ve are famed for our vunderbar sense of ze humour".
    und vat is ze za-tire, somesing you puts on ze car?
  7. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    36641
    29 Nov '05 15:23
    Originally posted by sjeg
    That's surprising that he didn't get that. He is German after all...

    "unt ve are famed for our vunderbar sense of ze humour".
    oh ... but it is in the unceclopiedia:
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_Falling

    😉
  8. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    36641
    29 Nov '05 15:311 edit
    .. and the real one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_Falling
  9. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    29 Nov '05 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by knightwest
    Hey dumbass,

    The Onion is a satirical magazine. Its articles are written in the form of humour called satire. Satire is difficult to do well, and even more difficult for the less intelligent to understand.

    Look it up in the dictionary.
    Are you saying zat zey it not mean really? But zere are none of zese ironic smilies in the article, you know, zese: 😉 How can anyone know zat zis not serious is? How figured you it out? Or joke you? I am now so confused. :'(
Back to Top