1. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:04
    no idea am so surprised been on til u saw it since last july so ur gues good as mine al it has was who i was & that i was loking 4 friends & me phone/email details so...............
  2. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:18
    Originally posted by sophie jew jackson
    no idea am so surprised been on til u saw it since last july so ur gues good as mine al it has was who i was & that i was loking 4 friends & me phone/email details so...............
    what the f..k?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:211 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:22
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Does the typing style Sophie Jew Cross-Dressing Pre-Op Don't-Know-What-The-F*ck-I-Am Jackson annoy anybody else out there?
    hell yeah,, its just painfull
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 18:28
    Originally posted by skywalker red
    hell yeah,, its just painfull
    I have no problem understand the writing. But I have asked the writer in question. If they were prepared for hard questions and hard answers, but have gotten no response. sophie jew jackson, your very first post was very interresting, are you willing to discuss some things.
  7. Not Kansas
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 05:33
    Originally posted by skywalker red
    what the f..k?
    The writer expressed suprise at the sudden removal of the profile which had been there since July. The profile was inoffensive, containing only an expressed wish to meet other people with similar interests as the writer and some contact information.
  8. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 07:05
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    You are such a frigging ignorant moron. GOD - crawl back into the sewer you came from. Leave this place and do not return.
    You should campaign to get him banned. I am certain that you will find plenty of
    support.

Nemesio
  9. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:01
    thank u 4 ur polite response. i did reply but must have done so sumwhere else sory love 2 have a discusion with u
  10. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:03
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    I have no problem understand the writing. But I have asked the writer in question. If they were prepared for hard questions and hard answers, but have gotten no response. sophie jew jackson, your very first post was very interresting, are you willing to discuss some things.
    thank u 4 ur polite response blindfaith love 2 talk 2 u very much
  11. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 May '05 08:21
    Well this garbage thread certainly found it's home in the right place.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    01 May '05 21:451 edit
    I thought x jw meant either Christian Jew or Crossgender Jew. I mean...look at her name!
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    03 May '05 17:55
    Originally posted by sophie jew jackson
    am a x jw any1 out there in same position as me. am sophie from southampton now a she-male pre-op. its the above that rocked me faith sadly but finaly.

wod dearly like others especialy jws/x jws 2 coments & or cal pls 02380909557/07859344451/sj-ewj5@hotmail.co.uk. however we stil ned sumthing 2 hold on2 as other bible tex/history is very true ...[text shortened]... reply i love 2 no how u fel now like me sum1 here is also in the same dark side of his lordship
    What do you mean she-male pre op?
    Why do say you are on the darkside of lordship?
    Are you saved?
    Do you believe THE WORD OF GOD?
    Why are you an x jw?
  14. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    03 May '05 18:15
    Are you saved?
    Why are you an x jw?
    The phrase "darkside of lordship" has an intriguing, transgressive ring to it. It strikes me as the sort of phrase that springs into existence when the matter of biblical fundamentalism collides catastrophically with with anitmatter of pre-op transexuality.

More details please!
  15. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    04 May '05 07:40
    Are you saved?
    Why are you an x jw?
    am a shemale(b4 operation that is 2 say pre-op b4 the surgeon takes his knifes 2 chop me manhood)

as 4 darkside of the his lordship i am inded the devils child doing wat is so unatural 2 the untrained/irnorant eyes geting me sex changed 2 wat me mind/.heart determined i realy am)

also i do not no longer(after 45 long yrs blieve in the bible in it's entirity in so much that gods comandment r not kept as he alows the very essence of his dominate qualities 2 b undemined & there4 where it suits the lord (wherenever it takes he fancy) to change the goalposts of his everso relyable word wat a lauf 2 the extent that he is not as the bible says he is the very esence of light that there is no variation of the shadow & that god is LOVE/ALL JUSTICE ALL TRUTH. JUST LOK HOW unTRUTH there is so many times where he &/otheres r alowed 2 go unpunished 4 the same (1 or many of gods 10 comandments) whereas otheres who also r 1 of his people CAN get away breaking his comandments depending on the circumstance/or gods mood @ the time

ps just the litle mater of kiling inocent children as in the case of the egyptian 1st born sons & @ the birth of the the lord jesus(his felow infant babies who would otherwise wod have had the chance 2 have gone 2 the same schol as jesus himself)

there4 i am not saved/blieve in the word of god(in its entirity) as can now b seen by how i there4 treat god with the contempt he deserves

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree