1. Not Kansas
    Moves
    04 May '05 11:31
    Originally posted by sophie jew jackson
    am a shemale(b4 operation that is 2 say pre-op b4 the surgeon takes his knifes 2 chop me manhood)

as 4 darkside of the his lordship i am inded the devils child doing wat is so unatural 2 the untrained/irnorant eyes geting me sex changed 2 wat me mind/.heart determined i realy am)

also i do not no longer(after 45 long yrs blieve in the bibl ...[text shortened]... f god(in its entirity) as can now b seen by how i there4 treat god with the contempt he deserves
    I take it you are disenchanted with the bible as seen by the JW.
  2. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    04 May '05 15:56
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    I take it you are disenchanted with the bible as seen by the JW.
    worse than that as seen by god himself after al he is supose 2 b the author is he not?THAT IS THE ?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    04 May '05 18:52
    am a shemale(b4 operation that is 2 say pre-op b4 the surgeon takes his knifes 2 chop me manhood)

as 4 darkside of the his lordship i am inded the devils child doing wat is so unatural 2 the untrained/irnorant eyes geting me sex changed 2 wat me mind/.heart determined i realy am)

also i do not no longer(after 45 long yrs blieve in the bibl ...[text shortened]... f god(in its entirity) as can now b seen by how i there4 treat god with the contempt he deserves
    After reading all that you have said, I wonder what GOD has done to you that you have so much contempt for HIM. Not to offend you but, is it because you are confused about your manhood? And since you are the devil's child, have you decided that you donot want the salvation of JESUS CHRIST? Or are you calling yourself the devil's child, because GOD made you a man, but you want to be a women?
    What part of the BIBLE do you not belive? Have you decided when GOD should excersize HIS power? When HE should punish and destroy? If what you are about to do in having a sex change is wrong, do you not realize that, you as well will be punished? And if it is wrong how can you repent?
    If after 45 years you no longer believe in THE WORD OF GOD in it's entirity, have you looked within yourself? Have you searched where you have come up short in your belief, in GOD? Simply put what did GOD do to you, for you to hate HIM so?
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    04 May '05 18:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    05 May '05 07:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    05 May '05 10:45

Perhaps you need to seek God beyond the bible. That is, perhaps it's not so much that your former theism that is faulty, but your formal biblical literalism.

You have bravely faced up to the fact that God, as portrayed in the bible, is sometime gravely unethical, particularly in the Old Testament.
    However, there are other ways to regard God, or to be spiritual in a positive way, without taking everything in the bible literally as the inerrant word of God.

For example, not all Gods would regard your current gender status as a unethical or unwholesome state of affairs. Some Gods might think that you are, very ethically and bravely, trying to be true to yourself.

The world as we know it, including our own natures, is imperfect, and we have to make the best of it, or make artificial improvements were necessary. Nearly every useful human advances, including those we take for granted, are the result of artificial--and therefore technically "unnatural--interventions by men and women to improve their earthly situation. Medicine is not bad because it is completely unnatural, if it improves physical health; nor is getting a sexual reassignment bad, if it improves your psychological health. In fact, artificiality is often a very positive good.

So you are only a devil's child according to unenlightened fundamentalism. According to enlightened theism, you are a perfectly fine human being.
  7. Not Kansas
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:20
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Perhaps you need to seek God beyond the bible. That is, perhaps it's not so much that your former theism that is faulty, but your formal biblical literalism.

You have bravely faced up to the fact that God, as portrayed in the bible, is sometime gravely unethical, particularly in the Old Testament.
    However, there are other ways to regard God, or to ...[text shortened]... ghtened fundamentalism. According to enlightened theism, you are a perfectly fine human being.
    I was going to tell Jackson this was a good site for chess but not to look for much else here. I was wrong, you are recced.
  8. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:42

However, there are other ways to regard God, or to ...[text shortened]... ghtened fundamentalism. According to enlightened theism, you are a perfectly fine human being.
    oh that is ever so kind of u 2 say that & sum of ur words of wisdom i have not seen that it that light b4 thank u from the botom of me heart
  9. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    05 May '05 13:443 edits
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    After reading all that you have said, I wonder what GOD has done to you that you have so much contempt for HIM. Not to offend you but, is it because you are confused about your manhood? And since you are the devil's child, have you d ...[text shortened]... n GOD? Simply put what did GOD do to you, for you to hate HIM so?
    no am certainly not confused but who i am that has no bearing on the mater in hand in fact i new i was a bitch long long b4 i saw the light or should i say b4 i saw the darkside of the not so good lord

never fited in 2 the social climate of the uk the way men as a whole over here live or wat they cal living(@ least in the uk) n me manerisms/me figure/me tiny fet/hands/lack of body hair/me reactions me considarate n kind nature n me tastes of decor/loving plants/flowers always romantic/n felings n consideration 2 details etc etc etc rather i was al the above (which has bcum more so as the decades gone by) WHILE i was a jw(goten unfortunatly diped in '73 as a teen) have always been treated diferantly n od by al especialy me birth parents 2 the pt that i get on with babies always able 2 stop them crying n geting on much beter with me felow women folks

ps i have however answered wat me beef is with the lord however it sems i have answered by mistake on here elsewhere within this site on 1 of the other 4 pages sory can u lok 2 c who has the rest of ur ? as it is very long n no 1 wants 2 read it twice not even me sory again thank u

pss just found it as u scol down on this page(4) @ the time of writing @ least its @ the very top of page very very long bout as long as this is...
  10. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    05 May '05 14:28

never seen it quite like that b4 so thank u very much 4 ur words of wisdom much apreicated ps 4 fear of repeating meself most if not al al ?s r answered i hope within this page 4
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 07:42
    WAT GOD HAS DONE 2 ME? WAT GOD HAS DONE 2 ME? WHAT HAS HE NOT DONE 4 ME?F...ALL THAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE
    WHERE DO I START WITHOUT GETING SUICIDAL?
    THIS IS ME STORY SUMED UP SO AS NOT 2 BORE U 2 MUCH

ONCE UPON A TIME .88 I GOTTEN A F...S... BITCH PREGNANT THE ONLY GOOD THING 2 CUM OUT OF R RELATIONSHIP @ THAT TIME WAS A GOOD HANSUM LITTLE BOY ...[text shortened]... U LOVE GOD AFTER THAT STIL HAVE UR FAITH AFTER AL THAT? PS PART 2 L8R MAYBE SORY BUT BYE 4 NOW
    In all that you have said you never mentioned JESUS CHRIST. You may have been a JW but were you saved. Or have you ever accepted JESUS CHRIST, as your Savior? If you can truly think about this, Have you ever given all that you are to GOD thruogh JESUS CHRIST? OK being suicidal is not of GOD. All that you have gone through was it not because you made mistakes. Are you blaming those mistakes on GOD? How if any, did GOD figure in the mistakes that you made?
    You say that you loved GOD enough to die for HIM, but did HE ask you to? All he has asked any man is to accept JESUS CHRIST, with all HE did and taught. The trails and tribulations that it seems that you have going through, seem to be of your own doing.
    If I have said anythig that has offened you please Forgive me! The things that you went through are the same things that most fathers go through when dealing with Social Service. You have to prove your self to them and it is never enough. But still you have not stated really the reason that you hate/ are angry with GOD.
    Were you ever a student/believer of THE WORD OF GOD?
    Have you ever been a bliever of prayer?
    Have you ever been a believer in the Will of GOD?
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 07:49
    no am certainly not confused but who i am that has no bearing on the mater in hand in fact i new i was a bitch long long b4 i saw the light or should i say b4 i saw the darkside of the not so good lord

never fited in 2 the social climate of the uk the way men as a whole over here live or wat they cal living(@ least in the uk) n me manerisms/me ...[text shortened]... the time of writing @ least its @ the very top of page very very long bout as long as this is...
    Are you not confused? If you believed in GOD through JESUS CHRIST, there is no confusion. If you believed in JESUS CHRIST with all that you are, you would never be going through the struggles that you are going through. You have been under the attack of satan, and seem to think that satan will solve your problems. That not possible.
    Again if I have offended you in any way forgive me, please.
  13. redbridge/southamptn
    Moves
    06 May '05 14:32
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Are you not confused? If you believed in GOD through JESUS CHRIST, there is no confusion. If you believed in JESUS CHRIST with all that you are, you would never be going through the struggles that you are going through. You have been under the attack of satan, and seem to think that satan will solve your problems. That not possible.
    Again if I have offended you in any way forgive me, please.
    where(show me)did i state/hint that satan wil hepl me ?
  14. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:21
    where(show me)did i state/hint that satan wil hepl me ?
    reread you opening statement. All that you have said has it been pro- GOD, or anti-GOD?
  15. NY
    Moves
    09 May '05 09:39
    am a x jw any1 out there in same position as me. am sophie from southampton now a she-male pre-op. its the above that rocked me faith sadly but finaly.

wod dearly like others especialy jws/x jws 2 coments & or cal pls 02380909557/07859344451/sj-ewj5@hotmail.co.uk. however we stil ned sumthing 2 hold on2 as other bible tex/history is very true ...[text shortened]... reply i love 2 no how u fel now like me sum1 here is also in the same dark side of his lordship
    all i have to say is
    WTF...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree