The 7 Trumpets of Revelation

The 7 Trumpets of Revelation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Nov 15

Final Warning and the 7 Trumpets

rc

Moves
14 Nov 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Final Warning and the 7 Trumpets

[youtube]TBk0WKYryKY[/youtube]
If anyone knows trumpet its you Hinds.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Thanks Pasta Hinds.
Your man says Chernobyl killed thousands of people.
Less than 50 peoples died.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Thanks Pasta Hinds.
Your man says Chernobyl killed thousands of people.
Less than 50 peoples died.
Wormwood radiation is still killing people for your information.

An estimated 125,000 people in Ukraine have died because of the Chernobyl disaster, and two million have been infected. Disease rates in some regions are three times higher for children than before the accident, and four to five times higher for pregnant women. One million extra cases of cancer are predicted worldwide within 70 years, Ukrainian scientists estimate. Over 200 million people have experienced excess exposure to radiation because of Chernobyl.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chernobyl_wormwood.htm

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit

The third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters. The name of the star is called Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

(Revelation 8:10-11)

“A great star”, "burning like a torch"

This could be an allegory for the superheated, burning and glowing meltdown, of nuclear fuel rods.

"Fell from heaven"

This could be an allegory for a sun-like nuclear reaction tunneling down by means of vaporization into the Earth.

"The name of the star is Wormwood"

"A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died of the water"

"It was made bitter"

This allegory and name refers to "Chernobyl" as the beginning nuclear power meltdown. “Chernobyl” is also a name used in the Ukrainian language, for a bitter herb found in that country, and when translated from Ukrainian to English, “Chernobyl” means “Wormwood”. The waters become poisonous as well as bitter from the radiation leak.

"Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, or walked in accord with it, but have stubbornly followed their own hearts and have gone after Ba'als, as their fathers taught them, Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I will feed this people with wormwood, and give them poisonous water to drink. I will scatter them among the nations whom neither they nor their fathers have known; and I will send the sword after them, until I have consumed them."

(Jeremiah 9:13-16)

The Fukushima nuclear disaster is the latest "Wormwood" incident that is contaminating the world.

Chernobyl-like radiation found in Tokyo

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/02/nuclear-expert-the-melted-core-cracked-the-containment-vessel-there-really-is-no-containment-at-fukushima-reactors.html

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
2 edits

For the very first time, a scientific study published in a peer-reviewed journal has come up with a solid estimate of the total number of US deaths caused by the Fukushima nuclear disaster in the weeks following it. Epidemiologist Joseph Mangano, MPH, MBA, and his colleagues say that, based on compiled data, at least 14,000 people in the US were killed during the 14 weeks following the Fukushima catastrophe -- and the majority of these deaths were in children under age one.

Published in the International Journal of Health Services

http://www.naturalnews.com/034586_Fukushima_USA_fatalities.html

“Fukushima still spewing massive radiation plumes; America in 'huge trouble,' says nuclear expert"

According to Christina Consolo, an award-winning biomedical photographer and host of Nuked Radio, Reactor 4 has remained in such bad shape that even a very small earthquake could quickly level the building, sending the fuel from more than 1,500 unused fuel rods into the environment. And with Reactor 4 still filled with the highest levels of radioactive MOX and other fuels, the consequences of this potential collapse could be far worse than anything that has happened thus far as a result of the earthquake and tsunami.

"[S]itting at the top of [Reactor 4], in a pool that is cracked, leaking, and precarious even without an earthquake, are 1,565 fuel rods (give or take a few), some of them 'fresh fuel' that was ready to go into the reactor on the morning of March 11 when the earthquake and tsunami hit," writes Consolo. "If they are MOX fuel, containing six percent plutonium, one fuel rod has the potential to kill 2.89 billion people."

http://www.naturalnews.com/035731_Fukushima_radiation_America.html

Moves
15 Nov 15

For the very first time, a scientific study published in a peer-reviewed journal has come up with a solid estimate of the total number of US deaths caused by the Fukushima nuclear disaster in the weeks following it. Epidemiologist Joseph Mangano, MPH, MBA, and his colleagues say that, based on compiled data, at least 14,000 people in the US were killed durin ...[text shortened]... le,' says nuclear expert"

Total and complete bunk.

The amount of radiation to reach the USA was so pitifully small you would need highly
sensitive radiation detectors and statistical methods to even detect it.

People get bigger radiation doses every time they fly in an aeroplane.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
2 edits

Originally posted by googlefudge
Total and complete bunk.

The amount of radiation to reach the USA was so pitifully small you would need highly
sensitive radiation detectors and statistical methods to even detect it.

People get bigger radiation doses every time they fly in an aeroplane.
Nuclear radiation and background radiation are like apples and oranges. They can't be compared. 😏

By the way, do you still fly in aeroplanes?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
15 Nov 15

For the very first time, a scientific study published in a peer-reviewed journal has come up with a solid estimate of the total number of US deaths caused by the Fukushima nuclear disaster in the weeks following it. Epidemiologist Joseph Mangano, MPH, MBA, and his colleagues say that, based on compiled data, at least 14,000 people in the US were killed durin ...[text shortened]... ill 2.89 billion people."

I think you are getting a bit carried away Pasta

Moves
15 Nov 15

Nuclear radiation and background radiation are like apples and oranges. They can't be compared. 😏

By the way, do you still fly in aeroplanes?
Ionising radiation is ionising radiation. Period.

There is a level of 'background' radiation we are all exposed to all the time.
It varies hugely from place to place.

The 'increase' in background radiation due to Fukashima fallout only gets above normal background
range in a few of the most contaminated places around Fukashima [the town] and very near the
reactors themselves.

The 'increase' in the USA is almost to small to detect.

The total expected number of excess deaths from Fukashima world wide over the next 50 years due to
the radiation related illnesses is around ~1 to ~10, all in Japan itself.
This number is too small to be detected over the normal death rate even with statistical methods.

And yes, I still fly in aeroplanes. It's not dangerous. [you stand a greater chance of dying in a car crash
on the way to the airport than on the plane.]

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
I think you are getting a bit carried away Pasta
Maybe so. But it still may be something important to consider. 😏

Moves
15 Nov 15

Maybe so. But it still may be something important to consider. 😏
No. It's total and complete bunk.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15

No. It's total and complete bunk.
How do you know? I believe you are fudging the truth.

Moves
15 Nov 15

How do you know? I believe you are fudging the truth.
Yes, but you believe all kinds of stupid things, so that means nothing.

How do I know? I studied physics at university. Nuclear physics was my best subject [scored a 1st in that exam].
And I have read/watched/understood lots of accurate and unbiased coverage and scientific research on the subject.

You post a biased article from a crank website that is talking demonstrable nonsense and suddenly you think
you are an expert?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Nov 15
4 edits

Yes, but you believe all kinds of stupid things, so that means nothing.

How do I know? I studied physics at university. Nuclear physics was my best subject [scored a 1st in that exam].
And I have read/watched/understood lots of accurate and unbiased coverage and scientific research on the subject.

You post a biased article from a crank website that is talking demonstrable nonsense and suddenly you think
you are an expert?
I did not say I think i am an expert on nuclear radiation, but i doubt that you know as much about it as you make out. You are in Europe, so the Japan nuclear disaster is not expected to effect your area. However, I would be glad if you were right and there is no danger for America either and nothing to be concerned about.

But the following video seems to indicate that the fish in the Pacific ocean are becoming contaminated and the flow is toward the west coast of America.

Record Fukushima Radiation on California Beaches

Fukushima & Pacific Ocean