1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 01:23
    I thought this was interesting how he managed to get Barack Obama from this. Check it out.

Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ?

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 02:26
    Is Barack Obama THE ANTICHRIST?

YouTube

It doesn't seem possible, but this guy believes it.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 05:24
    The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off

The Obama Deception destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery.

Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda.

YouTube
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 20:11
    Take it to Debates, spanky.

Your best posts in this forum belong in this forum. When you start pontificating on stuff you have no clue about, like science and politics, is when you start making this forum a laughingstock, not to mention making all Christians look like fools.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 20:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Your best posts in this forum belong in this forum. When you start pontificating on stuff you have no clue about, like science and politics, is when you start making this forum a laughingstock, not to mention making all Christians look like fools.
    Hi Suzianne, welcome back.

In any case Obama has fifteen cabinet appointees and it would have to be thirteen for him to be the Anti-Christ, so he's not.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 20:24

Yes, welcome back.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 20:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I thought this was interesting how he managed to get Barack Obama from this. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4
    What is it with you Americans. Your president is not the Son of the Devil Ok.

He's just a very naughty boy.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 20:26

who made you the pontificate maximus of the spirituality forum? when did your words become infallible. all you do is issue religious edicts and ultimatums. Hinds has as much right to post here as you do.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 21:354 edits

I only presented what I thought was interesting material. I did not do any pontificating or even state I agreed or disagree with it. You don't have to jump all over me for trying to make the Spirituality Forum more interseting to all. I am just a fool for Christ. Didn't the apostle Paul say something like that?

"We are fools for Christ’s sake..."

(1 Corinthians 4:10 NASB)
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 21:54
    I only presented what I thought was interesting material. I did not do any pontificating or even state I agreed or disagree with it. You don't have to jump all over me for trying to make the Spirituality Forum more interseting to all. I am just a fool for Christ. Didn't the apostle Paul say something like that?

[b]"We are fools for Christ’s sake..."

(1 Corinthians 4:10 NASB)[/b]
    There is a big difference between being a fool, and being a fool for Christ. I'm not saying it's wrong to be a fool or to be foolish, I'm just saying that the name of Jesus Christ is the only thing a Christian should be insulted or persecuted for.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 22:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There is a big difference between being a fool, and being a fool for Christ. I'm not saying it's wrong to be a fool or to be foolish, I'm just saying that the name of Jesus Christ is the only thing a Christian should be insulted or persecuted for.
    In my opinion, any excuse will be used to persecute Christians and Jews.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 22:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    who made you the pontificate maximus of the spirituality forum? when did your words become infallible. all you do is issue religious edicts and ultimatums. Hinds has as much right to post here as you do.
    Don't even get me started here about you and your own particular way you make Christians look like fools.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '14 22:19
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Hi Suzianne, welcome back.

In any case Obama has fifteen cabinet appointees and it would have to be thirteen for him to be the Anti-Christ, so he's not.
    I'm not exactly "back".

I just couldn't resist disagreeing with this "Obama is the Anti-Christ" BS.

It has no place in this forum. Comments like this have nothing to do with Spirituality and everything to do with politics.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jul '14 00:36
    I'm not exactly "back".

I just couldn't resist disagreeing with this "Obama is the Anti-Christ" BS.

It has no place in this forum. Comments like this have nothing to do with Spirituality and everything to do with politics.
    The first two videos were based on religious views. The last one was more political, but it was against both political parties.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Jul '14 01:042 edits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT9SYR6jq4
    Notice it's four minutes and 12 seconds. Acts 4:12 says that there is no name given under heaven by which we must be saved, the Lord Jesus Christ. Maybe if he chooses to be elected to a third term?! If he's not the main one he could be a mini antichrist because he has called himself the Savior before!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree