1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 14:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Here again you have taken a topic that was introduced by Grandpa Bobby and once again attempted to use it as a pretext for attacking other people.
    The OP attributes certain supposed deficiencies in character or behaviour directly or indirectly to the incidence of child abuse in a person's past. Isn't that what you are seeking to do to me? If so, how are my questions to you off topic?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 14:51
    ...you are a sadistic internet troll that likes to corner and interrogate people ...
    😵
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 19:01
    Your attempts to personalise debate through incessant fault finding hold no interest for me, sorry. Try someone else that finds incessant fault finding interesting. As for asking if you were abused as a child it had the rational that internet trolls like you share a common characteristic, that being a sadistic urge to inflict pain on other people (o ...[text shortened]... cessant attempts to personalise debate, sorry, if you've seen one FMF post you've seen them all.
    Is this a joke post by you? Some kind of tomfoolery?

Sadistic torture trolling by mentally ill people who were sexually abused as children? Is this what your forum banter is reduced to?

Quoting Startreader! Really??
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"The Bible Verse No Guy Enjoys Reading"

"Over the years I’ve identified several categories of crushed manhood:

1. Insecurity. Many guys become selfish, driven performers, out to prove their manhood through competition. Because they didn’t get healthy encouragement at home, they become self-absorbed and crave the spotlight. They can ...[text shortened]... ww.charismanews.com/opinion/39485-the-bible-verse-no-guy-enjoys-reading

Comments?[/b]
    I think is a mistake to assume that all homosexual men were sexually abused by a male as a child, on the strength of one story where that happened.

The topics in item 5 deserve more discussion and examination than a couple pithy paragraphs that are clearly aimed at people who already agree with the author.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 20:03
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I think is a mistake to assume that all homosexual men were sexually abused by a male as a child, on the strength of one story where that happened.

The topics in item 5 deserve more discussion and examination than a couple pithy paragraphs that are clearly aimed at people who already agree with the author.
    By the same token, not all men "wounded in the stones" become homosexual, either. Some may, as an "acting out" solution, but I don't think the two should be related at all. I think the two topics should probably be separated, since one has very little to do with the other.

Abuse is abuse; it can, and does, happen to anyone.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 20:43
    Romans Chapter 1: 1-6 and 26-32 (King James Version) "1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ: 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 14:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Romans Chapter 1: 1-6 and 26-32 (King James Version) "1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the ...[text shortened]... h things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."[/i][/b]
    😴
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 18:40
    😴
    Sleep well, little one.
    Don't let the light trouble you from your slumber.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 18:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Sleep well, little one.
    Don't let the light trouble you from your slumber.
    It is indeed best to sleep through artificial light...
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 19:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    It is indeed best to sleep through artificial light...
    When you smell cilantro, are you comforted?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 20:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    When you smell cilantro, are you comforted?
    Do you see monsters where there are windmills?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '16 22:58
    I think the verse where the Israelites are circumcised with a flint knife is far more worrying.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Apr '16 00:57
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Do you see monsters where there are windmills?
    Is one of those your safe word?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Apr '16 04:33
    I think the verse where the Israelites are circumcised with a flint knife is far more worrying.
    Lesbians have a joke about circumcision that, because of sqeamish men readers, I won't go into here.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Apr '16 04:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Lesbians have a joke about circumcision that, because of sqeamish men readers, I won't go into here.
    C'mon, we've already busted out the flint knives on helpless little kids. You might as well tell it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree