"The Bible Verse No Guy Enjoys Reading"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Apr 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
she is absolutely correct, you are an incessant fault finder, please try to rectify it by some introspection, for your own sake.
Dear me, you have got it in for me bad today. You are even agreeing with suzianne.

So am I a "son of satan" or not Robbie?

rc

Moves
12 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Dear me, you have got it in for me bad today. You are even agreeing with suzianne.

I have not got it bad for you divegeester, I dont want you to feel bad, I want you to consider the words of the Christ and think about what they mean for someone that is constantly finding fault with others.

Moves
12 Apr 16
1 edit

I have not got it bad for you divegeester, I dont want you to feel bad, I want you to consider the words of the Christ and think about what they mean for someone that is constantly finding fault with others.
I don't feel anything except for mild amusement and moderate derision. Shall we keep this latest exploration into your public underwear removal to one thread?

rc

Moves
12 Apr 16

I don't feel anything except for mild amusement and moderate derision.
Then perhaps your conscience is defunct? surely you would admit that incessant fault finding is anti Christian?

Moves
12 Apr 16

Then perhaps your conscience is defunct? surely you would admit that incessant fault finding is anti Christian?
Yes I think your incessant fault finding and accusations of calling people sons of the devil is very very unchristian. But then you are not a Christian.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
12 Apr 16

Please don't find fault with robin.

That's my job 😉

rc

Moves
12 Apr 16
1 edit

Yes I think your incessant fault finding and accusations of calling people sons of the devil is very very unchristian. But then you are not a Christian.
Thats fine, but again you are simply failing to head Christs words and still seem intent on pointing the finger at everyone except yourself and i am sure that i don't need to remind you that he terms such ones as hypocrites. Fine continue on your present course of action, pointing the finger and finding fault with others, one can only take someone to the word of God, one cannot make him drink its life giving and refreshing waters. Cya.

rc

Moves
12 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Please don't find fault with robin.

That's my job 😉
Really i thought you would have found a vocation as a stamp licker? 😵

Moves
12 Apr 16

Thats fine, but again you are simply failing to head Christs words and still seem intent on pointing the finger at everyone except yourself and i am sure that i don't need to remind you that he terms such ones as hypocrites. Fine continue on your present course of action, pointing the finger and finding fault with others, one can only take someone to the word of God, one cannot make him drink its life giving and refreshing waters. Cya.
You have "pointed the finger" and called me a son of the devil. If you honestly believe that I am the progeny of satan, which you have called me time and time and time again, then why are you exhorting me to behave like a Christian?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Apr 16

You have "pointed the finger" and called me a son of the devil. If you honestly believe that I am the progeny of satan, which you have called me time and time and time again, then why are you exhorting me to behave like a Christian?
They just don't seem to understand that every thread in every forum exists solely for the unexpressed purpose of being your personal playground, and you have the right to whine and cry about anything and anyone if you so choose... and you obviously "so choose".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 16
1 edit

Grampy Bobby is notorious for avoiding on topic discourse; he's doing it already in this thread. One of his tactics is to respond to questions by saying "patience, all will be revealed", or words to that effect. Why don't you try to engage in on-topic debate instead of making irrelevant comments to me?
You started it.

Why don't you engage in "on-topic" debate instead of making irrelevant comments to him?

Are you "wounded in the stones" every time someone disagrees with you? Apparently so.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Apr 16

Originally posted by yoctobyte
The point I was going to make is, the 'Lord's Assembly' may not mean what it is first taken as (at least for me) and that is being a part of the family of God (or the given religious group)... thus being rejected if you don't have balls.. The following link would suggest that the 'Lord's Assembly' is marriage. If that being the case, it would be hard to ...[text shortened]... sembly-of-the-lord-refer-to

On another note, what would having the Holman Translation matter?
Since you quoted from it I believed it was both accurate and significant.

Moves
13 Apr 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
You started it.

Why don't you engage in "on-topic" debate instead of making irrelevant comments to him?

Are you "wounded in the stones" every time someone disagrees with you? Apparently so.
I was attempting to engage Grampy Bobby in on topic debate before you and Robbie derailed my efforts on the previous page. So no, I didn't "start it" at all. If anyone did, you did. Have a look.

Moves
13 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemon lime
They just don't seem to understand that every thread in every forum exists solely for the unexpressed purpose of being your personal playground, and you have the right to whine and cry about anything and anyone if you so choose... and you obviously "so choose".
These threads are discussion boards, I join in the ones I find to be of interest, or where I see behaviour and attitude which is of interest. I'll post where I chose to post, as you are entitled to post where you chose to post.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Apr 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Yes, this is well-known to psychologists.

But down here "where the rubber meets the road" is the problem of men who have been damaged not being open to discussing the issue and therefore they think they can "fix it" themselves. And they feel that "real men" should be able to rise above the problem. So not only do we have a problem, but few of these men ...[text shortened]... so that healing can begin before the personality begins to "brick it over" to assuage the pain.
Right on topic Suzianne. Well said, and true. Manhood is a difficult subject to discuss for some men.