1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 08:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes or no question, Dasa, if you don't mind.

Are you or are you not claiming to be 62 year old American Danavir Goswami, also known as Dr. Dane Holtzman, public speaker and co-author of the book called "Science of the Round Earth"?

He was the author of the words you wrote in the first person above. Are you claiming it's you? Or are you going to deny it's you?
    I am not this person.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 08:52
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I am not this person.
    But you posted his words on the previous page and tried to pass them off as your own. So you have been caught, as it were. Do you contend that passing off Dr. Dane Holtzman's words as your own is acceptable? Do you think it enhances or diminishes the trust fellow posters might have in what you claim about anything?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 09:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    But you posted his words on the previous page and tried to pass them off as your own. So you have been caught, as it were. Do you contend that passing off Dr. Dane Holtzman's words as your own is acceptable? Do you think it enhances or diminishes the trust fellow posters might have in what you claim about anything?
    You are very untruthful because you manipulate and fabricate in nearly every post.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 09:45
    You are very untruthful because you manipulate and fabricate in nearly every post.
    On the previous page you said:

"In the 1970’s Richard [L.Thompson] and I spent many an hour together discussing a preaching strategy-a traveling Vedic planetarium in a tent. We envisioned taking it to universities all over America. I hope that dream of ours can still take place. "

A tiny bit of research reveals that these words were written by someone else, not you. I have now pointed this out to you and to everybody else.

What "fabrication" does anyone perceive here, apart from your blatant one?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 10:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    On the previous page you said:

[b]"In the 1970’s Richard [L.Thompson] and I spent many an hour together discussing a preaching strategy-a traveling Vedic planetarium in a tent. We envisioned taking it to universities all over America. I hope that dream of ours can still take place. "

A tiny bit of research reveals that these words were written by someo ...[text shortened]... verybody else.

What "fabrication" does anyone perceive here, apart from your blatant one?[/b]
    Of course they are another's words, because it is a cut and paste and I have never said other wise............you are seriously loosing your standing in this forum, the further you attempt to fabricate and manipulate.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 11:12
    Of course they are another's words, because it is a cut and paste and I have never said other wise.
    Yes. Of course they are another person's words. I have exposed this by doing a little research. At first you tried not to concede that it was a copy and paste. But now you have no way out except to admit that they were not your own words. You had absolutely no way of getting away with it. As you now say, "...of course they are anothers words".
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 11:14
    Richard was murdered by the cheating science establishment for presenting truth to the world.
    He was murdered by "the cheating science establishment" was he? Is this a "truth" as certain and undeniable as the other "truths" you expound upon on this Forum?
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 18:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    He was murdered by "the cheating science establishment" was he? Is this a "truth" as certain and undeniable as the other "truths" you expound upon on this Forum?
    This subject shall not be discussed.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Feb '11 19:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is a fascinating subject. Let's have a new thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree