1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 01:37
    It had been raining for days and days, and a terrible flood had come over the land. The waters rose so high that one man was forced to climb onto the roof of his house.

As the waters rose higher and higher, a man in a rowboat appeared, and told him to get in. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the man in the rowboat went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters rose higher and higher, and suddenly a speedboat appeared. "Climb in!" shouted a man in the boat. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the man in the speedboat went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters continued to rise. A helicopter appeared and over the loudspeaker, the pilot announced he would lower a rope to the man on the roof. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the helicopter went away. The man on the roof prayed for God to save him.

The waters rose higher and higher, and eventually they rose so high that the man on the roof was washed away, and alas, the poor man drowned.

Upon arriving in heaven, the man marched straight over to God. "Heavenly Father," he said, "I had faith in you, I prayed to you to save me, and yet you did nothing. Why?" God gave him a puzzled look, and replied "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 01:54
    Old
    Hindu
    Story...
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 02:09
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Old
    Hindu
    Story...
    You have no sense of humor!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 05:20
    Originally posted by josephw
    It had been raining for days and days, and a terrible flood had come over the land. The waters rose so high that one man was forced to climb onto the roof of his house.

As the waters rose higher and higher, a man in a rowboat appeared, and told him to get in. "No," replied the man on the roof. "I have faith in the Lord; the Lord will save me." So the man ...[text shortened]... d replied "I sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"
    Yeah,so God is everywhere.
    WE cry out for water,yet it is raining!
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 05:251 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah,so God is everywhere.
    Everywhere? God in hell?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 09:12
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Everywhere? God in hell?
    No such thing as hell, but yeah, if there was, god would be there as well 🙂
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 09:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    No such thing as hell, but yeah, if there was, god would be there as well 🙂
    As the manager? 😉
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 19:44
    Everywhere? God in hell?
    In Spirit.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 19:46
    Originally posted by daniel58
    In Spirit.
    In spirit? Like hell.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 19:47
    In spirit? Like hell.
    Yes in Spirit, ?
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 21:06
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Yes in Spirit, ?
    I've been to Hell and returned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway
    But I have to say that the spirit was quite expensive. http://www.linie.com/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree