1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 May '12 01:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Now that sounds like a real numbnuts to me. 🙄
    i wouldn't expect a numbnut to hear anything else.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 May '12 05:35
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I find it funny is that you express your opinion as if it were the end all be all
    of the discussion. You and those you agree with think we are apes, so we are
    end of discussion.
    Kelly
    That is because we are apes whether you like it or not. Its not something that can be disputed. Some people try to dispute it because they think that sharing a taxonomic category with chimps is insulting. But they cannot deny that we share many physical features with Chimps that we do not share with Vervet monkeys and thus taxonomy should correctly group us with Chimps. Although you may choose to speak a different language and instead of using 'ape' make up your own word, or use a more scientific word like Hominoidea, but the truth is that what you object to is being associated with other apes which, I am afraid is simply unavoidable.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 03:562 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    That is because we are apes whether you like it or not. Its not something that can be disputed. Some people try to dispute it because they think that sharing a taxonomic category with chimps is insulting. But they cannot deny that we share many physical features with Chimps that we do not share with Vervet monkeys and thus taxonomy should correctly group at you object to is being associated with other apes which, I am afraid is simply unavoidable.
    Man is in a category by hmiself according to God, the Creator. I listen to what God says and you listen to what degenerate men say.

P.S. Did you get that "degenerate men" verses "evolved men" for there is no such thing as "evolved men"?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 May '12 05:23
    Man is in a category by hmiself according to God, the Creator. I listen to what God says and you listen to what degenerate men say.
    And that is another thing you are wrong about. Where in the bible (or elsewhere) does God say that Man is not a mammal, or man is not alive, or man is not a from earth? All these are categories that man is a member of and is not by him self in. There are many many more categories that could be thought up. The only one you object to, is the one where we get grouped with other apes. And no, the Bible says nothing about this being wrong. You made that bit up by yourself.
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 May '12 06:27

P.S. Did you get that "degenerate men" verses "evolved men" for there is no such thing as "evolved men"?
    Humans and chimps have a common ancestor? Absurd!

Humans have a pile of dirt as their ancestor? Completely believable!

😀
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 08:09
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    And that is another thing you are wrong about. Where in the bible (or elsewhere) does God say that Man is not a mammal, or man is not alive, or man is not a from earth? All these are categories that man is a member of and is not by him self in. There are many many more categories that could be thought up. The only one you object to, is the one where we ge ...[text shortened]... r apes. And no, the Bible says nothing about this being wrong. You made that bit up by yourself.
    The point you are missing is that man is a unique "KIND" that is "MANKIND" or "HUMAN KIND". Man reproduces after his own kind as God has declared of all kinds of the other creatures. Man's ancestor has always been a of the human kind. He has not evolved from any other kind, because God made him unique by creating him in the image or likeness of God himself. He has attributes of God, such as his ability to create, which no other kind has. What you are saying is a lie from the master deceiver. Don't be fooled.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 08:14
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Humans and chimps have a common ancestor? Absurd!

Humans have a pile of dirt as their ancestor? Completely believable!

😀
    You don't need to try to make a joke about everything. As for as the pile of dirt goes, that is is what the evolutionist believe is the ancestor of all life, but without the help of a devine Creator God.
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:15

Until you can prove gods existence why should we give a damn what you think god says about anything?
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:20
    You don't need to try to make a joke about everything. As for as the pile of dirt goes, that is is what the evolutionist believe is the ancestor of all life, but without the help of a devine Creator God.
    Actually you are the joke, the court jester, the village idiot, the one everyone points and laughs at.

Your views are ignorant and idiotic in the extreme.

Almost everything you believe was proved wrong centuries ago, and never had any valid or
    viable reason for being believed in the first place.

You also lie and distort everyone else's position in a desperate and pathetic effort to try to
    discredit their ideas in the vain hope that this will vindicate yours.

You live in a dream world, you are deluded and dangerous, you are a joke.

And not a very funny one at that.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:42
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Until you can prove gods existence why should we give a damn what you think god says about anything?
    I do not need to prove God's existence to you. God has already proved His existence by what He has made. You just need to get your head out and investigate.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 May '12 12:46
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Actually you are the joke, the court jester, the village idiot, the one everyone points and laughs at.

Your views are ignorant and idiotic in the extreme.

Almost everything you believe was proved wrong centuries ago, and never had any valid or
    viable reason for being believed in the first place.

You also lie and distort everyone else's positio ...[text shortened]... ream world, you are deluded and dangerous, you are a joke.

And not a very funny one at that.
    This is a very poor joke, for how can an old man that is simply telling the truth be dangerous to anyone. But I know you can't be serious.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:00
    This is a very poor joke, for how can an old man that is simply telling the truth be dangerous to anyone. But I know you can't be serious.
    How can you 'know' that I am not serious?

You keep claiming to know things that you can't possibly know.

I am serious btw. And I was not joking.

Your lies, and your spreading those lies IS dangerous.

I have explained why before and will undoubtedly do so again.

You assert as truth that which you not only don't know but can't possible know.

You deny that which has been proven to be the truth and refuse to accept what other peoples
    position or beliefs are because you are too convinced of your own straw man arguments.

It might, or might not, hurt to be told this, but the truth sometimes does hurt.

When you claim to know something that you only believe and can't demonstrate you are in fact
    lying.

When you make up what someone's position or beliefs are and then argue against what you
    have made up rather than asking them what they believe and dealing with that you are again, Lying.

When you spend every day arguing against evolution, possibly the most supported, proven, and useful
    theory in the entire history of man kind let alone science.
    When you refuse to look at or accept any of the evidence or arguments shown to you, when you claim
    that you know this is wrong because it says so in some book, or because god told you, you are lying.

It is also impossible to have a reasoned and polite debate with you because you lie, and fail to listen to
    anyone else's arguments, and also because you throw in quite a few insults as well as your insufferable
    and idiotic Hallelujahs and smug faces at the end of every post.

What you believe, and the fact that you try to teach everyone else what you believe, makes you dangerous.

Intentionally or otherwise.

I would happily debate and discuss why, and to discuss evolution or anything else with you.

IF

You were prepared to actually be open minded about what other peoples positions were and actually debate
    rather than simply lie about and distort everyone else's position.

However i have no hope that you are prepared to do this.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 May '12 13:01
    I do not need to prove God's existence to you. God has already proved His existence by what He has made. You just need to get your head out and investigate.
    If I explain again why the 'universe' is not evidence of a creator let alone yours would you actually listen this time?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 May '12 18:23
    But you keep giving me good material. How can I resist?

I can't speak for other 'evolutionists', but I don't believe our ancestor was a pile of dirt.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree