1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 15:41
    The molecule that determines the structure (and function) of all living things is the DNA, which is made of the exact same things. Whether you're talking about you or me, a blade of grass, a bird, a hippo, pond scum....anything, their DNA is composed of sugars, phosphates and 4 nitrogen bases. The only difference between you and me (and that blade of grass) is the sequence of our nitrogen bases. My DNA molecule is made up of the same stuff, but arranged in a different order. It's like you and I are working with the same 26 letters in different orders to create different words.

The sequence of nitrogenous bases (adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine) is the only difference in the DNA of all living things yet their groupings make the same amino acids. DNA codes for the production of proteins, so the reason I don't have feathers or scales is because I don't have the DNA sequence to make the proteins that are found in feathers or scales (like birds or lizards have). In every living thing on this planet, a genetic sequence of cytosine-adenine-guanine would make the amino acid glutamine. Adding up those amino acids in varying ways is what makes the proteins that we may or may not have.

Pretty freaking incredible when you think about all the diversity of life found on Earth.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:01
    The following is information about God's molecular machines and the languages he used to create His biological systems for those that do not wish to remain ignorant.

hio.edu/plantbio/staff/showalte/MCB%20720/Molecular%20Machines%20That%20Control%20Genes.pdf

http://www.monsanto.com/products/Pages/transcription-factors-in-plants.aspx

http://www.slideshare.net/cgales/central-dogma-and-protein-synthesis

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/science/2011/08/07/scientists-decoding-language-of-dna.html
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Pretty freaking incredible when you think about all the diversity of life found on Earth.
    Also incredible is that you believe that there are some invisible boundaries that separate all those living things into groups you call 'kinds'.
    Also incredible is that although you know about DNA and that human DNA is more similar to Chimpanzee DNA than Chimpanzee DNA is to a vervet monkey, you still refuse to accept that we are correctly classified as 'great apes'.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 16:274 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Also incredible is that you believe that there are some invisible boundaries that separate all those living things into groups you call 'kinds'.
    Also incredible is that although you know about DNA and that human DNA is more similar to Chimpanzee DNA than Chimpanzee DNA is to a vervet monkey, you still refuse to accept that we are correctly classified as 'great apes'.
    The understanding gained by the study of the languages God used to form these biological systems should esplain to us why there are those invisible boundaries that separate all living things into groups God calls "Kinds". My objection is not that God made us biologically close to the "great apes", but my objection is that we are not great apes because God made us in His image. He did not make the "great apes" in His image. God is Spirit, not physical or biological. Great apes have no creative ability, like God does.

P.S. You are a computer programmer. Study the language code and determine how God put these boundaries there. Bill Gates said it was like an advanced computer software code. So by studying it, you may become a better programmer.

http://www.ucg.org/science/dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution/
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '12 20:53
    I find it funny is that you express your opinion as if it were the end all be all
    of the discussion. You and those you agree with think we are apes, so we are
    end of discussion.
    Kelly
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 May '12 21:00
    Lol. You can call them your family but not me....
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 May '12 21:31
    The molecule that determines the structure (and function) of all living things is the DNA, which is made of the exact same things. Whether you're talking about you or me, a blade of grass, a bird, a hippo, pond scum....anything, their DNA is composed of sugars, phosphates and 4 nitrogen bases. The only difference between you and me (and that blade of grass) ...[text shortened]...

Where did you cut and paste this from?
    Its intelligable so its not your original work.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 May '12 22:541 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Where did you cut and paste this from?
    Its intelligable so its not your original work.
    You likey this crap, huh?

P.S. Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Language_of_God:_A_Scientist_Presents_Evidence_for_Belief
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 May '12 00:01
    The following is information about God's molecular machines and the languages he used to create His biological systems for those that do not wish to remain ignorant.

hio.edu/plantbio/staff/showalte/MCB%20720/Molecular%20Machines%20That%20Control%20Genes.pdf

http://www.monsanto.com/products/Pages/transcription-factors-in-plants.aspx

http://www.slides ...[text shortened]... ://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/science/2011/08/07/scientists-decoding-language-of-dna.html
    very good. i'm impressed, there was some legitimate scientific information there.

you're even correct in your assumption that it's god's language. but you didn't take it far enough. all of the physical laws are god's language and scientists are the only true priests of god for it is only they who actively seek god by decoding the language of creation.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 May '12 00:03
    You likey this crap, huh?

P.S. Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Language_of_God:_A_Scientist_Presents_Evidence_for_Belief
    a scientist who presents evidence for belief is not a scientist.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 07:51
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    a scientist who presents evidence for belief is not a scientist.
    You don't believe in science, huh? HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 May '12 17:19
    You don't believe in science, huh? HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    i've declared it many times before. i have no beliefs.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 19:19
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    i've declared it many times before. i have no beliefs.
    Now that sounds like a real numbnuts to me. 😏
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 May '12 19:50
    The understanding gained by the study of the languages God used to form these biological systems should esplain to us why there are those invisible boundaries that separate all living things into groups God calls "Kinds". My objection is not that God made us biologically close to the "great apes", but my objection is that we are not great apes because God m ...[text shortened]... a better programmer.

http://www.ucg.org/science/dna-tiny-code-thats-toppling-evolution/
    Who is to say that God himself does not look like a Great Ape? He has to, since we're created in his image. 🙂
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 May '12 20:45
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Who is to say that God himself does not look like a Great Ape? He has to, since we're created in his image. 🙂
    I say so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree