1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:21
    I'ld like to hear the thoughts from those who have a bit more knowledge in this area than me.As far as I understand the body of Christ is made up of his people.Some may be an ear others a hand and what have you.They are seperate but they all funtion as one.How do you know which part you or anyone else is?How do we all funtion together but apart?So on and so on.Anyone?
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:271 edit
    Originally posted by windmill
    I'ld like to hear the thoughts from those who have a bit more knowledge in this area than me.As far as I understand the body of Christ is made up of his people.Some may be an ear others a hand and what have you.They are seperate but they all funtion as one.How do you know which part you or anyone else is?How do we all funtion together but apart?So on and so on.Anyone?
    Some assembly required.

Batteries not included.
  3. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:321 edit
    Originally posted by Chakan
    Some assembly required.

Batteries not included.
    I love the edit button!!!
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:49
    All Gods children that you been sanctified and purified from sin through the blood of Christ form the body of Christ. We are all united in one thing: We have a relationship with Jesus Christ and we strive to persue holiness.

Many of us have different functions, but we all work together as one unit. By daily seeking God's will for our lives we begin to realise our function in the body of Christ. It is important that we are at the right place at the right time and that we are united.

Christ said that the world will know that God has sent Him if we are united as He and the Father are united. That is the reason why Satan seeks to sow disunity among God's children. Christ brings unity but Satan brings disunity.
  5. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 08:58
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    All Gods children that you been sanctified and purified from sin through the blood of Christ form the body of Christ. We are all united in one thing: We have a relationship with Jesus Christ and we strive to persue holiness.

Many of us have different functions, but we all work together as one unit. By daily seeking God's will for our lives we begin to ...[text shortened]... atan seeks to sow disunity among God's children. Christ brings unity but Satan brings disunity.
    Do you know which part of the body you are?Other's and the role's they should play?Do you expect other's to funtion the same as u?It ain't one round here the way I see it.This is a good topic as it is about like u said unity.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:08
    Do you know which part of the body you are?Other's and the role's they should play?Do you expect other's to funtion the same as u?It ain't one round here the way I see it.This is a good topic as it is about like u said unity.
    Yes. And I don't think that everybody has the same calling. I think it is important for each member of the body should find out from God what their duty and calling is. And once God has revealed his purpose for our lives, it is up to us to live at the centre of His will every moment of the day.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:12
    All the Beleivers of CHRIST, are supposed to function together. Wear all supposed to live of HIS WORD. All of HIS WORD. CHRIST did not demoninations. There will not be a Catholic, Baptist, Reformed, Lutheren and all the rest sections of Heaven. There is only one way to please or get to GOD. That way is through JESUS CHRIST, only through HIM. By living and the Worshipping GOD in the way HE said. When we Believers put down our own thoughts of Righteousness and pick up and live THE WORD OF GOD, in the way that CHRIST says there will be a differrence in our selves and the World. Then you will see that when one follows CHRIST we work as our body works. Together not apart with different ideas and views, but according to THE WORD OF GOD.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:17
    Yes. And I don't think that everybody has the same calling. I think it is important for each member of the body should find out from God what their duty and calling is. And once God has revealed his purpose for our lives, it is up to us to live at the centre of His will every moment of the day.
    Which question did you answer yes too?
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:173 edits
    Which question did you answer yes too?

The first one.
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:21
    [b]Which question did you answer yes too?

The first one.[/b]
    And you are?
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:23
    And you are?
    I believe the mouth. But then again I believe that none of body should be ashamed to speak up for what they believe.
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:24
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    All the Beleivers of CHRIST, are supposed to function together. Wear all supposed to live of HIS WORD. All of HIS WORD. CHRIST did not demoninations. There will not be a Catholic, Baptist, Reformed, Lutheren and all the rest sections of Heaven. There is only one way to please or get to GOD. That way is through JESUS CHRIST, only through HIM. By living ...[text shortened]... body works. Together not apart with different ideas and views, but according to THE WORD OF GOD.
    This is about different funtions.A hand will obviously have different ideas and views than an eye.
  13. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:25
    I believe the mouth. But then again I believe that none of body should be ashamed to speak up for what they believe.
    I agree with you.
  14. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:39
    The way I see it is your mouth is wrong!
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 09:42
    The way I see it is your mouth is wrong!
    You must be the eye. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree