Originally posted by dj2becker
    You must be the eye. πŸ˜‰
    I was implying that...yesπŸ™‚
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 10:00
    You and a lot of the Christians here obviously have spent years to get to where you are today.Around here you lot give the best of what you have learnt.It is no good for what you are trying to do.No good as the people u try to reach out to cannot eat food like that untill they have walked that far.There is a big gap.What do u think?
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 10:35
    Originally posted by windmill
    You and a lot of the Christians here obviously have spent years to get to where you are today.Around here you lot give the best of what you have learnt.It is no good for what you are trying to do.No good as the people u try to reach out to cannot eat food like that untill they have walked that far.There is a big gap.What do u think?
    True. Paul says you have start off with milk, as some are still like little children in the faith.

However I think there are those that could benefit either way.
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 12:58
    This is about different funtions.A hand will obviously have different ideas and views than an eye.
    No so If the hand tried to be a foot, the nose trying to be the Heart, or the brain trying to be a leg. The body would not function. Each part of the body works together in order for the body to exsist.
  5. London
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 13:22
    I'ld like to hear the thoughts from those who have a bit more knowledge in this area than me.As far as I understand the body of Christ is made up of his people.Some may be an ear others a hand and what have you.They are seperate but they all funtion as one.How do you know which part you or anyone else is?How do we all funtion together but apart?So on and so on.Anyone?
    http://www.scborromeo.org/ccc/p123a9p2.htm#II

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree