1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:27
    @divegeester said
    Well I'm not ignoring you now am I Daniel.

And there is another little mechanism you like to use, copying other people's phrases. You do it a lot, it is noticed.
    Obviously because it would seem a little hypocritical of you to call Kelly out for ignoring you when you are ignoring me. Anyways, no hard feelings, no one's perfect.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 13:11
    @dj2becker said
    Obviously because it would seem a little hypocritical of you to call Kelly out for ignoring you when you are ignoring me. Anyways, no hard feelings, no one's perfect.
    Let's be clear about the point I am making here;

I generally ignore you, not your thought's of beliefs. If you say something of interested I will engage with you. If you ask me a question you have never asked me before I will answer you. What I will not do is what FMF and other have done i.e. go through pages and pages and pages of retarded repetition with you. You are not KellyJay nor are you me, there is no generalisation here.

KellyJay is ignoring my questions about his beliefs.
    As is Sonship.
    Period.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 13:17
    @divegeester said
    Let's be clear about the point I am making here;

I generally ignore you, not your thought's of beliefs. If you say something of interested I will engage with you. If you ask me a question you have never asked me before I will answer you. What I will not do is what FMF and other have done i.e. go through pages and pages and pages of retarded repetition with you. You ar ...[text shortened]... neralisation here.

KellyJay is ignoring my questions about his beliefs.
    As is Sonship.
    Period.
    I have often asked you questions that I have never asked you before that you have ignored because it was convenient for you to do so at the time. Give me one example of a question that you have asked Kelly that you have never asked him before and that he has never answered before. And by 'answered' I mean answered, not 'answered to your satisfaction'.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 13:38
    @dj2becker said
    I have often asked you questions that I have never asked you before that you have ignored because it was convenient for you to do so at the time. Give me one example of a question that you have asked Kelly that you have never asked him before and that he has never answered before. And by 'answered' I mean answered, not 'answered to your satisfaction'.
    Start a new thread if you want to.

I’m not giving you examples of anything.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 14:09
    @divegeester said
    Start a new thread if you want to.

I’m not giving you examples of anything.
    FMF has groomed you well. 😄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree