1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 20:31
    It's time to stop these alliances of atheists and Christians.

Dive and FMF is the worst.
    Suzianne and Ghost is next.

Christians must unite.

And for what it's worth Dive, FMF mocks your belief, but you seem too dumb to realize it.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 20:44
    @chaney3 said

Christians must unite.

And for what it's worth Dive, FMF mocks your belief, but you seem too dumb to realize it.
    Why? Don't you realize that the more we act and react we reveal what we are?
    If your goal in life is to generate strife and hate, or love and forgiveness don't you
    think this will occur as we react to one another, iron sharpens iron. We all see and
    hear one another, the things said simply come from the hearts of each of us. So
    if are people who are driven by hate it will manifest itself as we walk out our lives.

Those who claim the name of Jesus will either be more concern with His glory
    or something less, that too will be painfully clear too. If there are lines drawn the
    place people put themselves shows that birds of a feather will flock together. So
    if a so called Christian finds more comfort and agreement with those that hate,
    distrust, reject Jesus that either will give them something to think about or not.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Nov '18 22:372 edits
    @chaney3 said

Christians must unite.

"Christians must unite" I doubt that will happen... well not the ones on here anyways.

It's time for nothing, things are the ways things are for a reason.... you left them that way 😉
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 05:49
    @chaney3 said

Christians must unite.

I warned you once about following Romans down the rabbit-hole.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 08:06
    @chaney3 said

Christians must unite.

Last night I met in person for the first time and had dinner in Paris with @palynka who is a hard atheist and hard EU Remainer and with whom I’ve had many online spats with, both at RHP and elsewhere we are connected. As expected we got on like a house on fire, and interestingly enough you weren’t mentioned once chaney3.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 08:10
    @kellyjay said
    Why? Don't you realize that the more we act and react we reveal what we are?
    If your goal in life is to generate strife and hate, or love and forgiveness don't you
    think this will occur as we react to one another, iron sharpens iron. We all see and
    hear one another, the things said simply come from the hearts of each of us. So
    if are people who are driven by hate it will ...[text shortened]... those that hate,
    distrust, reject Jesus that either will give them something to think about or not.
    For someone who repeatedly coughs up dogma furballs about “love and forgiveness” and “iron sharpening iron” etc , you seem to spend a lot of your time and effort ignoring me.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 09:03
    @divegeester said
    Last night I met in person for the first time and had dinner in Paris with @palynka who is a hard atheist and hard EU Remainer and with whom I’ve had many online spats with, both at RHP and elsewhere we are connected. As expected we got on like a house on fire, and interestingly enough you weren’t mentioned once chaney3.
    And what a most excellently thoughtful chap he was too, judging by his forum stalwartery back in the day.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 11:59
    @fmf said
    And what a most excellently thoughtful chap he was too, judging by his forum stalwartery back in the day.
    Yes an accomplished economics academic, a formidable forum contributor and taker of no prisoners who, while being horrified (my word) at the concept of Brexit, was genuinely interested in the social and cultural diversity which was an integral part of 18,000,000 people in the UK voting to leave the EU.

We discussed how the internet had been a platform for raising division between people and how it was important for us as both nations and as individuals to forge meaningful relationships with those of opposing views, and to seek to understand rather than condemn.

It was an insightful part of a wide-ranging and fun conversation which I found particularly refreshing and more intellectually stimulating than the hollow platitudes about "love and forgiveness" and "iron sharpening iron" from KellyJay who chooses to childishly "ignore" me because he doesn't like the questions I ask him.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:01
    @suzianne said
    I warned you once about following Romans down the rabbit-hole.
    Do you think your "warnings" carry weight and credibility in here?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:02
    @divegeester said
    For someone who repeatedly coughs up dogma furballs about “love and forgiveness” and “iron sharpening iron” etc , you seem to spend a lot of your time and effort ignoring me.
    I take it you don't ignore people here?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:053 edits
    @dj2becker said
    I take it you don't ignore people here?
    I ignore you most of the time like many in here do, not because of your thoughts and beliefs, but because you are an irritating arse who asks the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again. Despite being given spot on unequivocal answer over and over and over and over and over and over, across dozens and dozens of threads and thousands of posts, again and again and again. Got it.

Furthermore after the demise of your prattish Fetchmyjunk puppet you revived your dj2becker profile and started asking the same questions again to the same posters pretending you were not Fetchmyjunk.

So no one is really interested in you.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:08
    @divegeester said
    I ignore you most of the time like many in here do, not because of your thoughts and beliefs, but because you are an irritating arse who asks the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over ans over and over again and again and again and again and again. Despite being given spot on unequivocal answer over and over and over and over and over and over, across dozens and dozens of threads and thousands of posts, again and again and again .

Got it.
    So if Kelly thought you were an irritating arse that asks the same questions over and over again it would be cool for him to ignore you?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:111 edit
    @dj2becker said
    So if Kelly thought you were an irritating arse that asks the same questions over and over again it would be cool for him to ignore you?
    KellyJay can do whatever it is he feels is required to bolster his credibility here.
    If he wishes to defend his cowardly behaviour by attempting to create a justification whereby my posting is akin to yours, then he is welcome to do so.
    Other posters will make their own minds up, but in the meantime I can wholeheartedly assure you that I don't give a toss what you think.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:161 edit
    @divegeester said
    KellyJay can do whatever it is he feels is required to bolster his credibility here.
    If he wishes to defend his cowardly behaviour by attempting to create a justification whereby my posting is akin to yours, then he is welcome to do so.
    Other posters will make their own minds up, but in the meantime I can wholeheartedly assure you that I don't give a toss what you think.
    Lol when he ignores you it's cowardly behavior but when you ignore someone it's because they're an irritating arse. Your card is well and truly marked.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Nov '18 12:19
    @dj2becker said
    You card is well and truly marked.
    Well I'm not ignoring you now am I Daniel.

And there is another little mechanism you like to use, copying other people's phrases. You do it a lot, it is noticed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree