1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 21:56
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    stfu already. You and that other moron redefine the word 'troll'.
    I truly feel sorry for you, and as well divegeester.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 21:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Really, could you kindly give me an example of such trollardation?
    Have you ever posted without insulting?

I could have missed it.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:00
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I truly feel sorry for you, and as well divegeester.
    Your feelings are as irrelevant to me as your vacuous posts, spamtroll.
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:03
    Your feelings are as irrelevant to me as your vacuous posts, spamtroll.
    And your obnoxiousness is forgiven
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:27
    And your obnoxiousness is forgiven
    Do you ever stop and wonder why people react this way towards you? Why you find yourself obliged to forgive people who are being obnoxious towards you?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:311 edit
    Have you ever posted without insulting?

I could have missed it.
    Yep, the post you just replied to.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:37
    Do you ever stop and wonder why people react this way towards you? Why you find yourself obliged to forgive people who are being obnoxious towards you?
    It's a certain group of individuals that are rather conditioned into finding happiness in vindictively screwing with another, that have ever had a problem with me.

And my other site I was at, and in a group called "Open Discussion", I had been removed due to 3 of them. But they were way worst than I have experienced here for sure.

They actually had me removed from the whole site, and they were vile with their abrupt and repulsive slanderous remarks.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:39
    It's a certain group of individuals that are rather conditioned into finding happiness in vindictively screwing with another, that have ever had a problem with me.

And my other site I was at, and in a group called "Open Discussion", I had been removed due to 3 of them. But they were way worst than I have experienced here for sure.

They actually ...[text shortened]... d from the whole site, and they were vile with their abrupt and repulsive slanderous remarks.
    Stop spamming up the place with your idiotic ramblings and people will give you a chance. It's not a difficult concept.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:42

They actually ...[text shortened]... d from the whole site, and they were vile with their abrupt and repulsive slanderous remarks.
    And still you go on telling yourself that the problem lies in other people's behaviour?
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:43
    Stop spamming up the place with your idiotic ramblings and people will give you a chance. It's not a difficult concept.
    Are you really this cold hearted? Or FIND yourself to be? Because you most assuredly are really not so.
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 22:47
    Yep, the post you just replied to.
    Interestingly erased "your an idiot"
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '10 23:421 edit
    And again I say

Matthew 10:16 (King James Version)

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    No, rather Genesis 3:1-5

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Sounds pretty similar to the Original Post in this thread.

Lies and misdirection.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 20:46
    Interestingly erased "your an idiot"
    As you say, I'm not THAT "cold hearted"
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:48
    And still you go on telling yourself that the problem lies in other people's behaviour?
    Do you even hear yourself?
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '10 23:51
    As you say, I'm not THAT "cold hearted"
    You have not a clue the wrestle that is going on in you and all here in these replies, but you can rest asSURE that one day it shall all be erased!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree