1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 16:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You aught to be teachers in view of the times is what Paul stated, but you are in need of milk.
    I believe Paul would be quickly feed up with you. You don't believe what Paul teaches, but what the Watchtower say he teaches.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 18:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe Paul would be quickly feed up with you. You don't believe what Paul teaches, but what the Watchtower say he teaches.
    feed up with me? Is he planning on barbecuing me? Baptists are like methodists with the exception that the former can read.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 20:101 edit
    feed up with me? Is he planning on barbecuing me? Baptists are like methodists with the exception that the former can read.
    What else are you good for? I believe Paul would think of you as nothing more than a well propagandised heathen, certainly NOT Christian.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 21:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What else are you good for? I believe Paul would think of you as nothing more than a well propagandised heathen, certainly NOT Christian.
    Yeah but then again you believe nothing but your own propaganda.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 22:08
    Yeah but then again you believe nothing but your own propaganda.
    How about the youtube videos?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree