1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Oct '14 14:08
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually Revelation states that mankind will not be able to buy or sell without the mark. John warns us not to be apart of that system. If you do, terrible things will happen to you.

So who is the control freak here? Is it John, or is it the global system that demands compliance? With such a system via a microchip, they could track you in terms of loca ...[text shortened]... across the globe and computer programs tracking our every move, who are the control freaks here?
    Actually, I think divegeester is in league with FMF. Misanthropic is the word FMF likes to use when labeling Christians who believe what the Bible says.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '14 14:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually Revelation states that mankind will not be able to buy or sell without the mark. John warns us not to be apart of that system. If you do, terrible things will happen to you.

So who is the control freak here? Is it John, or is it the global system that demands compliance? With such a system via a microchip, they could track you in terms of loca ...[text shortened]... across the globe and computer programs tracking our every move, who are the control freaks here?
    And I suppose you don't think your part of that "system" already?

Can you buy or sell without the $ bill which has the "all seeing eye" on it?

Can you properly exist without a bank account which has you "coded"?

Can you name me any government system that does NOT demand compliance?

You have microchips in your passport and credit cards.

You are monitored on CCTV everywhere you go.

You're already in the system you dingbat.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '14 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Actually, I think divegeester is in league with FMF. Misanthropic is the word FMF likes to use when labeling Christians who believe what the Bible says.
    When you say "in league with" is that like being "in league with" the Devil?

I've been called an Anti-Christ and "pure evil" by Galveston75 even though I am a vocal Christian. Do you think FMF is also an "anti-Christ"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree