1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 15:49
    And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

(Luke 17:26-30 NKJV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 16:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; ...[text shortened]... 30 NKJV)

The Instructor
    What ARE you on about now?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 20:36
    I think he wants the gods to kill us all?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Oct '13 21:25
    [b]And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; ...[text shortened]... 30 NKJV)

The Instructor
    Boy, christians have SUCH a great time to look forward to.
    What crock of shyte.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:12

The Instructor
    unfortunately, many christains are all too excited for judgement day. Personally, i am not. And when the time does come, no one else will like it either. Do you really want ww3?
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What crock of shyte.
    For once i can agree with you, Ya, what a great time to look forward to.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What crock of shyte.
    You don't even know what he is talking about Sonhouse
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:20
    Your god has been missing in action for over 2000 years. Give it a rest. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:22

The Instructor
    The coming of Christ, can't wait. It is the storm that i can do without. Don't even talk to me about the "rapture", it won't happen the way most people think it will. I'm not going, i have a specific job to do first.
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 05:23
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Your god has been missing in action for over 2000 years. Give it a rest. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    He has never been missing, you just can't see spiritually. If you did, you would see everything
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 09:10
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    ... , i have a specific job to do first.
    Such as?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 09:54
    unfortunately, many christains are all too excited for judgement day. Personally, i am not. And when the time does come, no one else will like it either. Do you really want ww3?
    I am not looking forward to WW3. I am looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

(Titus 2:13-14 NASB)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '13 10:082 edits
    The coming of Christ, can't wait. It is the storm that i can do without. Don't even talk to me about the "rapture", it won't happen the way most people think it will. I'm not going, i have a specific job to do first.
    I know. Maybe I should have also quoted the following statement from Jesus concerning the same time period:

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Matthew 24:29-31 NKJV)

And from the apostle Paul:

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

(1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 NKJV)

The Instructor
  14. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 06:20
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Such as?
    Witnessing
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 06:25
    He has never been missing, you just can't see spiritually. If you did, you would see everything
    Here we go again with the super, duper magicky spiritual vision. Wouldn't it be funny if your god turned out to be some alien species looking for a obedient slaves ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree