1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 07:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not looking forward to WW3. I am [b]looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

(Titus 2:13-14 NASB)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor[/b]
    Would you rather that happened today or in a few years time?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 16:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    For it to happen today, we would already be at the end of the seven years of the Great Tribulation. As a Christian, I'm not looking forward to the Great Tribulation at all, for it will be a bad time for us indeed. Much persecution of the Christians will come before the return of Jesus Christ. I'd rather be passed on by then, meaning I'd rather it happened many, many years in the future, but time is running out.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 23:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I believe I have things to keep me busy until Christ comes and I am not suffering at the moment, so I can wait. I am of the opinion that the Antichrist will come first to deceive mankind and that there will be no snatching away of the Chruch of believers to save them from the tribulation of the last days. Those believers will have to endure to the end. I would rather die a natural death and be in the group that are resurrected first after the tribulation of those days as the apostle Peter says.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree