1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '12 13:37
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Cows farting is a significant contributor to anthropogenic global climate change.

Their methane emission's are far from good.
    Dammit, you beat me to it. I wonder if it is a sin for a christian (AKA Paulist) to disrespect a cow? Also, is it a sin to disrespect the bull? Without the bull there would be no cow.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Apr '12 02:101 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    AMAZING.....

All living entities are governed by the modes of nature....Goodness Passion Ignorance.

Persons who are charitable, generous, vegetarian and who do not gamble or intoxicate or indulge in illicit sex are governed by goodness/passion.

The pig is governed by ignorance,

The tiger is governed by passion/ignorance.

The the tree is governed ...[text shortened]... lish, barbaric, compassion-less, merciless and selfish.....have no care for the welfare the cow.
    I thought you were going to amaze everybody? You are just supporting what I already said. All Hindus worship an animal and some ingest the bodily waste of this animal. And this is supported by the Vedas.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 13:47
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I thought you were going to amaze everybody? You are just supporting what I already said. All Hindus worship an animal and some ingest the bodily waste of this animal. And this is supported by the Vedas.
    If we where both stranded on an island and we had not eaten for weeks - and there was one cow and you tried to harm it in any way I would stop you by all means necessary.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 13:53
    Do you know HOW it is supported by the Vedas?

Can you give me all the wonderful and authorized accounts of exactly how all this takes place?

Because you have painted a gloomy picture about this - and you don't even know why you have done it - accept that you are trying desperately to discredit that which you know nothing about.

You really haven't thought this through have you? (rhetorical question).
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 14:16
    If we where both stranded on an island and we had not eaten for weeks - and there was one cow and you tried to harm it in any way I would stop you by all means necessary.
    Weeks ???!! Are you kidding ?

After a few days I would be eating BBQ steaks, seasoned with sea salt and delicate local herbs and marinated in creamy coconut milk.

If you choose not to join me, you would be fed to the sharks pal.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 14:21
    Weeks ???!! Are you kidding ?

After a few days I would be eating BBQ steaks, seasoned with sea salt and delicate local herbs and marinated in creamy coconut milk.

If you choose not to join me, you would be fed to the sharks pal.
    What a waste.

Obviously dasa would make excellent bait for your fish-hooks fashioned out of cow-bone...
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 14:22
    .. you are trying desperately to discredit ...
    Nobody on this planet needs to try desperately to discredit the consumption of animal waste.

Right now you, the Vedas, Hinduism and anyone who argues for or defends the eating of animal waste is looking like fools.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Apr '12 14:251 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    What a waste.

Obviously dasa would make excellent bait for your fish-hooks fashioned out of cow-bone...
    Thats a worthwhile idea. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree