1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Apr '11 01:36
    Have you ever been there? That is, assuming it's a place or location.

To me it means knowing what will happen before it happens.(rephrasing optional)

Thoughts?
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    04 Apr '11 04:45
    Originally posted by josephw

Thoughts?
    WTF?
    Aren't you talking about precognition or something?
    The cutting edge is a saying that means areas of speculation or newer areas of study in some discipline or other.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Apr '11 05:42
    Originally posted by amannion
    WTF?
    Aren't you talking about precognition or something?
    The cutting edge is a saying that means areas of speculation or newer areas of study in some discipline or other.
    I dont get him either.
  4. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    04 Apr '11 06:42
    Originally posted by josephw

Thoughts?
    Buddha was known by the adjective of "Tathagata" i.e. a person "who has been there and came back". A person who had Spiritual Experience that liberated him from all bondage but who came back to enlighten the rest of the humanity about it.
    So if you mean by"being there and back" any spiritual experience,most of us will not be so blessed.
    But if you are talking about precognition/some supernatural experience, many of us will claim that they had been at the "cutting edge".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree