Moves
    04 Nov '17 16:57
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:37
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeFNDRrJds
    Not judging others ties in with what Paul wrote in Romans concerning judging others. You are not another's master, so do not quarrel over debatable matters.

Simply shun those who will not follow Biblical instructions which are not debatable. Paul discusses this in 1 Corinthians 5.

So shun children of Satan who claim to know God.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:44
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    RB speaks for the DEVIL. Remember he told you so.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    04 Nov '17 17:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You claim to know god.

You kids with your illogic and bigotry. Thinking things through is not your strong suit!
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 12:00
    Originally posted by @apathist
    You claim to know god.

You kids with your illogic and bigotry. Thinking things through is not your strong suit!
    This is how you think things through: you draw a conclusion, then you mentally manipulate information to support that conclusion.

You label those that disagree with you as bigots. You're a genius aren't you?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 12:24
    Originally posted by @josephw
    I seem to remember you starting a thread where you labelled those that disagree with you as mentally ill in some way. By your own standards of discourse and whatever you mean by "genius", do you feel it was acceptable to say that? Being lablled a bigot v being labelled as mentally ill. You think one is a better/worse thing to say in a debate than the other?
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 17:52
    This is how you think things through: you draw a conclusion, then you mentally manipulate information to support that conclusion.

shotgun projection blast! Yes, a bit, no, and barely.

All your stories of satan come from your god source. Are you unaware that there are at least two sides to every story? At what point would you realize that your god doth protest too much?
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 19:19
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Many of us are doing a great job shunning those who claim to know any god.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 23:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I seem to remember you starting a thread where you labelled those that disagree with you as mentally ill in some way. By your own standards of discourse and whatever you mean by "genius", do you feel it was acceptable to say that? Being lablled a bigot v being labelled as mentally ill. You think one is a better/worse thing to say in a debate than the other?
    So you're going to give apathist a pass when he labeled RB and "you kids" as bigots who's strong suit is not thinking things through, but you're going to interrogate me for something I said?

I think you're being hypocritical with a double standard, and you've added nothing of value to the discussion.

Not to mention the fact that it's the atheists that do the most labeling and name calling in this forum.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 23:01
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Many of us are doing a great job shunning those who claim to know any god.
    Then shut up and get out.

What you're really doing is shunning God anyway.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 23:03
    Originally posted by @apathist
    shotgun projection blast! Yes, a bit, no, and barely.

All your stories of satan come from your god source. Are you unaware that there are at least two sides to every story? At what point would you realize that your god doth protest too much?
    There's only one right side of the story, and it ain't yours.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 00:00
    Then shut up and get out.

I said I'm shunning those who claim to know God.
    No need for me to shut up thank you.

Besides, on another thread somebody said
    "The man can say what he wants to say. Remember the first amendment?"

Who was that ... ?
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 17:47
    So you're going to give apathist a pass when he ...
    The shop teacher says 'who put a bullet into the furnace? Your mother must have raised you wrong.'

I didn't do it! says our hero. And quit talking about my mom that way!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 20:59
    I think you're being hypocritical with a double standard, and you've added nothing of value to the discussion.
    I am simply asking you a question about the different standard you appear to hold for yourself when it comes to labelling people. If apathist demonstrates a similar double standard to yours, I may well tackle him on it.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 21:05
    So you're going to give apathist a pass when he labeled RB and "you kids" as bigots who's strong suit is not thinking things through, but you're going to interrogate me for something I said?
    The question is, what level of "genius" do you think you yourself demonstrated when you labelled non-believers mentally ill. I don't see how it's hypocritical to ask you this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree